75

"Leave the splint on for 6-8 weeks. Don't bang it, don't mess with it Yn. For the first few days while it's exceptionally painful you can give her painkillers boys. Make sure she takes it easy, I'll see you again in a few weeks." The doctor informed them quickly before moving on to his next patient.

"Wow fluff. Good job. A broken wrist, have you ever broken a bone before?" Hoseok asked as he carried Yn out to Jungkooks car as she shook her head. It was starting to get dark and she was getting tired.
"Well...there's a first for everything eh?" He said trying to cheer her up as she miserably nodded her head.

They made it home to find a staff member from BigHit waiting by their driveway gate in her small city car. Jungkook entered the code to access the property and ordered the girl to follow them through, as the two large high performance cars purred down the driveway followed by the tiny silent city car.

The three cars pulled up and Namjoon picked Yn up as they all started heading to the house with the staff member in tow.
"This is a lovely new home you have. It really is a Manor House on an estate isn't it? What will you do with all the land you have?" She asked as they filed into the entrance hall.

"We have plans to use some of the land, I can say it out loud right now, but a lot of it we'll keep free for Yn to run around and have fun." Jin said as he shut the door behind the staff member.
"So, why are you here?" Yoongi asked cutting to the small talk and diving right in.

The staff member let out a small gasp as she fumbled in her bag and handed Yoongi a letter. It had Yn's name on it.
"Not again..." he sighed handing the letter to Namjoon taking Yn into his arms instead.

Dear Yn.
We understand from the most recent letter sent to us that you are happy in your current residing and do not wish to return home. That in itself is fine, however we do need you to return back to England as we have a family emergency. Your grandfather is not well and his life expectancy is short and we fear we will only have him with us for a few more weeks at best, and this guestemation is generous.

We hope to see you soon. If you do decide to come just head straight to the house. There is no need to ring ahead.

Much love.
Mother and father.

"Boys? I'll need to talk to you tonight. Are you tired Munchkin? Do you want some Calpol and a sleep?" Namjoon asked sweetly as Yn yawned in Yoongi's arms. With a little nod Yoongi headed to her room while Jungkook fetched the Calpol to give her a dose before bed.

"Ouch! Papa grumpyyyy!" Yn whined as she tried to get herself into her pjs.
"Kitten, I told you to be careful, just let papa grumpy help okay? I'll be more gentle and won't knock your wrist, c'mon" his deep voice said gently in her silent room as Jungkook came in with the medicine.

She didn't like Calpol.

She hated Calpol.

Jungkook noticed her face screw up at the brown bottle of pink liquid in his hand.
"C'mon bubba, don't start. It'll stop the pain." He sighed as Yoongi gently lifted her up after successfully getting her into her pink star pjs. He unscrewed the bottle and tipped it upside down pulling the pink oozing liquid into the plastic syringe.
"Papa I don-" But it was to late. As soon as she'd opened her mouth enough Jungkook popped the medicine in and Yoongi stifled a laugh, it was a crafty move.
"Good girl. One more." He chuckled as he filled the next syringe but Yn wasn't silly, she wouldn't talk this time.

Yoongi resorted to dirty tactics. While she was pursuing her lips shut and refusing the second dose he tickled her ribs gently and as she opened her mouth to laugh

Pop

In it went and as soon as she'd swallowed she started to cry.
"Papa's! You're so m-mean!" She forced out the tears as Yoongi put her in her bed. They were both holding back laughter at her crocodile tears over the Calpol. Papa grumpy squished her tearful face and planted a kiss on her lips saying goodnight and he left the room leaving Jungkook to sing her to sleep, if she'd let him. He was suddenly in her bad books.

"No. N-no I want papa Tae Tae to sing me to sleep." Yn demanded so with a nod and a kiss goodnight Jungkook went to find Taehyung.

As Taehyung came downstairs from singing his baby girl to sleep, which he did very successfully, his deep silky voice quickly lulling her into a deep sleep, he could hear the others talking about the letter.

"So were going to have to go to the uk?" Jimin asked and Namjoon chewed his lip.
"The thing is I don't know if we can all go, we have things to do here and I don't know how many Yn's house can accommodate"
"But what if she wants us all there?" Yoongi questioned. "Because if she wants me I'm going. If she wants all of us we're going. This is going to be hard for her."

They all nodded in agreement, and Taehyung suggested something as he came from the bottom of the stairs.
"I think the only thing we can do is ask Yn herself tomorrow, and if she wants us all then we'll all have to go. We can stay in a hotel somewhere near by. It's such short notice I doubt any fans could get information about our flights or hotel as we don't even know ourselves." And there was another round of nodding.

They decided to wait till morning and show Yn the letter and ask her herself. It was a night filled with restless sleep for everyone, and not just because Yn woke up crying every few hours.