173

"Yn you absolute little shit..." Jin laughed to himself quietly as he shut the door behind him and walked up to her room.

He knocked gently and entered to see Yn sat on a blanket with Tae and Namjoon, both wearing pink hats.
"Papa Jin! It's a tea party with a pink dress code. You can't enter unless you're wearing pink!" Yn hollered and Jin lifted up his trouser leg.
"Pink socks good enough?" He asked and Yn tilted her head as she glanced at her teddies and papas on the blanket who nodded at her.
"Okay. Acceptable. Welcome to the party!" Yn shouted happily as she spun around and ran back to her spot and Jin sat down giving a polite nod to all the teddies.

The tea party was underway when Jin put his plan into action.
"So does this tea party want to turn into a pool party? Because the new hot tub downstairs looks wonderful.." He said looking directly into Yn's eyes and Tae and Joon's faces lit up.
"That's a good idea." Namjoon smiled and Tae agreed, Yn's face fell.
"But...but..." She stuttered but it was too late as she watched Jin with a evil smirk as he stood up with the other two to get changed into swimming gear and Yn flustered around in a panic.

She begrudgingly changed and took Namjoon's hand as they made their way downstairs.
Yn was nervous...

Her heart beat thumped as she watched Jin open the door slowly, his eyes fixed on her not the room before him as he swung the door open and started to walk to the back of the room where the new hot tub sat.

Sat with a huge mountain of bubbles on top of it almost covering it completely.
"What the fu-"
"Its broken?! I haven't touched it I swear!" Namjoon said raising his spare hand slightly in a submissive gesture and Jins eyes met Yn's and she gulped.

At the time the bubble bath seemed like a wonderful idea.
Until it bubbled right over.
And didn't stop.
And kept bubbling.
And then they touched the floor.
And kept coming.

And at that point she run out shutting the door and demanded that Tae and Namjoon have a tea party with her. She hadn't counted on papa Jin finding it quite so fast. All three of them turned to look at her.
"IT WASN'T ME!" She shouted defensively and Taehyung's face dropped.
"Busted baby girl. We didn't say it was but that's an admittance if ever i've heard one."
"IT WASN'T ME! I WANT A LAWYER!" Yn hollered running out and Namjoon and Jin ran after her making loud siren sounds as they chased her.

"WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO LITTLE ON THE RUN!" Namjoon shouted loudly and doors across the house opened, everyone worried what she was running for. She was quickly caught by Hoseok as he stepped out his studio and ran down the corridor, the others coming to find out what was going on as Yn shouted about wanting a lawyer and a fair trial.

A bit later the front room had been set up as a court room. The coffee table pushed aside to make the Judges desk, the sofa the Jury's bench and a cushion as the podium/stand, other cushions as the prosecutor and his lawyers chairs. 

Namjoon and Jimin were the police men.
Yoongi was the judge.
Jungkook and Yeontan the Jury.
Yn, and barbie the accused. 
Tae was Yn's lawyer.
Jin was the prosecutor
Hoseok was Jin's lawyer.

"Let the case commence!-" Yoongi called banging the squeaky toy hammer on the coffee table.
"-Can the accused please take the stand!" 

Yn stood up, chin high and plopped onto the cushion. Hoseok walked over.
"Yn? Where were you this morning?"
"Playing Tea parties with papa Joonie and papa Tae Tae."
"What about before this party?" Hoseok questioned and Yn sniffed sassily.
"Err..playing with papa."
"And do you have a witness who can confirm this?"
"Nope." She smiled happily not understanding.
"Okay. Can the accused please take the stand?!" Yoongi called loudly.

Jin lifted Yn up and kissed her cheek as he sat in her place as Hoseok stayed where he was.
"Sir. Please give the jury your side of the story." Hoseok said gesturing to Jungkook and Yeontan on the sofa and Jin began to explain he was in the kitchen when he could smell a fragrant flowery smell and went to discover what it was when he found the new hot tub overflowing with bubbles and it was surely Yn.

Tae jumped up.
"Objection!"
"Denied!" Yoongi shouted with a grin banging the squeaky hammer on the table ushering him back down.
"And how do you know it was Yn?" Hoseok asked Jin and he flipped his hair back playfully.
"I've heard she has a record of things like this." He said with a little quirk of his eyebrows and the  jury mock gasped and Jungkook pretended to make Yeontan write on a pad making Yn giggle.

"I'm not naughty! Nine times out of ten it's always barbie!" Yn shouted and Jin replied.
"Well why do you hang out with a bad crowd?!"
"Leave the defendant alone!" Tae interjected and Hoseok had his say too.
"The prosecutor is talking on the stand!"
"ORDER IN THE COURT!" Yoongi hollered banging the squeaky toy hammer exiting Yeontan as they settled down. Tae stood up and offered the stand to Yn.

"Yn, baby girl. Was anyone with you and barbie this morning who can confirm you didn't do it?"
"Objection! The defendant's lawyer clearly has a connection with her!" Hoseok laughed and Yoongi's gummy grin broke out.
"Denied. Shut up." He laughed as Jungkook continued to pretend to take notes laughing while Namjoon and Jimin pretend to wrestle Hoseok and Jin back onto their cushions on the floor.
Tae continued.
"so baby girl. Do you have anything to say in your defence?" Tae asked gently and Yn burst into tears.
"No!" She pouted and Yoongi looked to Jungkook.
"What's the Jury's decision?" He asked and Jungkook stood up holding Yeontan.

"The jury finds the defendant guilty." and Yn burst into tears.
"Fine. Yn I sentence you to a sentence of seven tickles and a hug from each papa as punishment for breaking the hot tub before Namjoon had chance to do it." Yoongi laughed as he picked her up tickling her ribs as she stopped crying and started to squeal loudly as the dog barked and the other papas joined in tickling her telling her it wasn't very clever but they didn't mind as she wasn't to know it would break it. 

It was fixed later that day so Namjoon could break it later that evening. 

****
I want to be a little in their household.
It sounds fun. HAHA!