120

"I'm happy. You seem so much better babygirl." Taehyung said gently as he swirled his large hand in the bubbly water trying to find the sponge to continue washing her. Yn didn't like the way she felt but having her papa's here when she was awake made her feel better. When something hurt there was no better cure than a papa. After a while it was time for her to get out and get dressed and Taehyung's face lit up.
"Shall we see if you can walk baby girl?"Taehyung smiled and the nurse gave him a smile and a nod to signify this was okay.

He lifted Yn out of the bath and got her dressed with the help of her nurse and with a lot of effort and help she started to walk on her wobbly legs, her nurse on one side and papa Tae Tae on the other.
"That's it sweet pea!" Her nurse encouraged her and Taehyung grinned.
"You're doing so well babygirl! Keep it up!"

They made a very slow and wobbly walk back to Yn's room and papa Yoongi was sitting on her bed. He looked up from his phone and his face dropped and then split into a gummy grin as he looked at Taehyung who was smiling back.
"Isn't she doing well?" Taehyung asked proud and Yoongi stood up and nodded, a gummy grin on display as he held his arms out to Yn and as she got closer he enveloped her in a hug and kissed the top of her head cooing about how proud of her he was.

Taehyung and Yoongi swapped words quickly before Tae had to leave. Yoongi turned with a smile to see Yn sat on her bed, maybe looking a little sleepy, as her nurse towelled her hair dry. Yoongi walked over and gently took the towel off the nurse and thanked her quietly. It was nice of her to help but he wanted to look after his kitten himself.

He sat behind her, brushed her clean wet hair and then began to comb his long, thin, nimble fingers through it emitting the jingle of his bracelets that he knew Yn loved. After a few minutes she began to visibly sag where she was becoming tired and the nurse came in.
"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to give Yn her painkillers, so she'll become very sleepy shortly."
"I thought we were weaning her off of them, so she can improve?" Yoongi asked as he tilted his head to the side to watch the nurse get ready to insert the drug into Yn's IV line.

"Oh don't worry darling. We are, a week ago she couldn't breathe alone, couldn't wake up and was unresponsive. Look at how this diamond has improved!" The nurse gushed touching Yn's face fondly before continuing.
"She awake, talking sense and she walked. That's a lot of progress in a week. You have a strong little girl here. Don't we Yn?" She smiled as she gently took her hand and Yn nodded as Yoongi wrapped his arms around her from behind and she used her spare hand to fiddle with his bracelets as she let out a huge yawn.

Yoongi stood up and laid her down with the black jumper.
"Take this my little kitten."
"Papa grumpy?" Yn asked wearily, her voice meek as she rested the jumper between her arms. Yoongi hummed a response as he sat in the chair next to her as she held both of his hands in her thin small ones.
"I love you."
"I love you too Kitten. So so much. Get some sleep if you're tired okay?" Yn gave a small slow nod as her eyes started to betray her and shut. She fell into a peaceful sleep with the warmth of Yoongi's hands in hers and his familiar smell helping relax her into a deep slumber.