132

Later that day they exited the dance studio not long after Yn had fallen asleep and headed back home. It was early afternoon and she was sleepy as she was pulled out the car.
"Cmon fluff." Hoseok cooed as he gently lifted her out the car and onto his hip.
"They say you're back to your normal weight but you still feel lighter to me fluff." his voice full of amusement as he pondered on whether she really was lighter or not and he laughed as she muttered in his ear sleepily.
"mmaybe you just...got stronger papa sunshine?.." 

Hoseok laughed loudly as he entered the house with the other and he disagreed with her saying he'd been lazy and not worked out at all since she'd been gone and now she was back all he wanted to do was spend time with her, not go to the gym. 

After Yn had woken up a little she decided she wanted to play in the garden.
"Okay, but take Yeontan out with you, stay away from riding Dieago until your head is fully healed and don't stay out in the sun." Jungkook listed off his orders as he rubbed suncream into her skin. "Papa has to go out for a little while this afternoon okay? But make sure you ask one of the other papa's to put more suncream on later okay? Yn? Are you listening?" He asked as she wriggled excitedly, wanting to go outside with the dog who'd run ahead and was yapping happily on the massive expanse of grass after he'd bounced down the steps.

"okay papa okay! I heard, I heard!" Yn chimed agitated as she kissed him on the cheek and went zooming out the door to find Yeontan.

Jungkook made his way up the stairs and found Taehyung as he walked into Yn's room. Tae was tidying up her toys and placing her washing in her laundry bin.
"I'm heading off for a bit this afternoon. Keep an eye on her?"
"Of course. None of us need to be told. She our little baby too ya'know."
"I know I just...feel better if i've told someone" the younger laughed sheepishly and Tae understood that. He was exactly the same.

Since Jungkook had left Yn had run inside and dragged down her pop up princess tent and hung onto the bottom of Namjoon's t-shirt following him around whining and whinging until he came out and put it up. Yn was now playing nicely in the tent. She was laying on her stomach with her top half in the tent, her legs outside. Facing Yeotan in the tent Yn started to read him a book she'd taken out the room.

"-and that's when the princess said no, Yeontan. She didn't want to marry a smelly prince. The end. It's good right?" and the dog yipped and Yn nodded. She knew he'd agree. After the story Yn let out another huge yawn. She was tired so easily now but it was only this morning she'd started eating properly for the first time in weeks. Without giving it another thought she scrunched up the blanket she'd been sat on in the tent earlier, using it as a pillow and promptly fell asleep in the midday sun.

Jungkook came back later that day around seven in the evening to hear Yn's loud sobs with pained wails in between.

"But it h-hurts!" She yelled loudly and Jimin tried his best to soothe her.
"Shh. I know it does twinkle toes but it'll help I promise." A grimace on his face as he washed off her legs with tepid water while she howled and cried into Yoongi's t-shirt as he cuddled her to try make her feel better.

Jungkook poked his head around the bathroom door to see what was going on. He was met with the sight of Yn and Yoongi stood together in the shower in shorts while Jimin was crouched down sponging her legs gently. 

As he approached closer he could see Yn's legs were very very red at the back. He asked what happened and Yoongi sighed as he started to explain.
"-And when I found her asleep with her legs hanging out the tent it was already too late. They were burnt to a cinder already, so I carried her up here, We've been sponging her legs off for the last half hour trying to cool her skin down." 
"Papa it hurts!" Yn yelled again as Jimin gently sponged more cool water on her legs and Jungkook frowned.

"Yeah I bet it does Princess. You didn't ask anyone to reapply suncream did you?" his voice gentle as Yn shook her head. With a roll of his eyes Jungkook sighed loudly and left the boys too it. Jimin gently sponging and Yoongi cuddling her not minding that he was getting soaking wet shorts in the process, if it made her feel better it was worth it. As Jungkook left the room he muttered to himself as he glanced at his phone.
"Great, thunder and sun burn. We're in for a fun night..."