18

She woke up on the sofa at home. She felt a lot better but that was partly due to the amount of sleep she'd had today. Jungkook had announced several times that he wasn't looking forward to bedtime because she'd slept so much. It was going to be hard work and he was very tired.

Yn sat up and looked around but there was no one there. She got off the sofa and padded to the kitchen, then to the dining room, no one. She found three rooms at the end of the corridor she'd never been in before. They contained three signs.
Mon studios.
Hope world.
Genius Lab.
Hope world sounded most fun, she opted for that door. She didn't knock, she just tugged on the handle with her blanket still in her clutches.

Hoseok span around at the speed of light as his door came to open without anyone knocking on it and saw little Yn stood there.
"Hey fluff. Had enough sleep?" And she nodded and he patted his lap.
"Want to come in? I'm working." He smiled and Yn gave a little nod and sat on his lap as he span the chair around a few times making her giggle before placing an arm either side of her and continuing to work with the mouse and keyboard.

He found it quite peaceful, working with the quiet little between his arms, she didn't wriggle or ask lots of questions. She just watched and listened.
"Want to hear what I have so far Yn?" He asked and she nodded and he held in a little chuckle as she jumped when sound came loudly through the speakers. By the end of the song she was swaying and jiggling her shoulders in his lap.
"It's catchy right? I'll have to show it to Namjoon and Yoongi. If it's already received your approval fluff I'm sure it'll be great." He said ruffling her hair.

"We've been in here a while. Let's go out and see about getting you some dinner. I'm sure someone will worry if they go past the sofa and you're not there too." And Yn slid off of his lap and took his hand as he walked ahead to the kitchen and living space.

Jungkook was there at the counter preparing some food for Yn as the two walked around the corner.
"There you are little one. Where have you been?" He asked with a smile as he picked her up.
"I've been in papa sunshine's room. With the music."
"Wow. And did you like it?"
"He has lots of toys in there."
"He does doesn't he? I'm sure you can go back in there soon. Are you ready to eat?" Jungkook asked as he moved her around to his hip slightly and she gave a small nod but didn't look overly enthusiastic and it didn't go unnoticed by Kookie.
"Just try eat what you can little one." He soothed as he carried her to the table and sat her down with the bowl in front of her.

She didn't eat much, a few mouthfuls at best and Jungkook didn't push it. She was not feeling great and he was tired himself. He'd barely slept and danced nearly all day, he wasn't willing to fight over food.

Yn glanced at him feeling full even though she didn't really eat it and he was smiling at her.
"It's okay princess. Good job for trying. Let's get you in the bath next Okay?" He said with small smile as he took the bowl and walked it to the kitchen with Yn just behind him, clinging to the hem of his jumper like a baby duck following it's mum.

Bath time was easy, she wasn't overly sleepy but she was feeling pretty shit so she didn't fight over anything. Jungkook dressed her in some long sleeved pyjamas that were sky blue and covered in clouds. He put her wet hair into plaits and chewed on his lip, he was ready for bed, he was absolutely fucked, Yn on the other hand was very awake.

Tae walked in and saw Jungkook thinking something over.
"What's the matter?" He asked causing him to turn around.
"Oh Hey Taehyung. I'm just...unsure what to do. I'm so tired after last night but this little one-" He said with a pat of her head "-isn't very tired yet."
"I'll take her." Tae smiled.
"Come here baby girl." He grinned and Yn got off of her stool in front of her vanity table and went over to him but then quickly ran back to Jungkook.
"Are you sleeping papa?"
"Yeah. But you can wake me if you need anything okay?"
"Okay. Night night papa" Yn smiled and kissed him on the cheek before latching herself to Tae's front as he gave Jungkook a wave and carried Yn back down the stairs to do something that would keep her busy.

She looked at Tae's face in depth as he carefully made his way down the stairs with her, he was handsome, had a nice smile, he always smelled nice, different to papa but still good, he always seemed super happy to see her too. She was watching his fluffy hair bounce with each step he took and before she realised it she'd started running her hands through the soft hair at the back of his neck.

"That tickles baby girl." He chuckled as she stroked his hair and twirled it around her dainty fingers as he came into the living space and placed her on the sofa as he sat with her and put a film into the DVD player.

She looked at the screen, she didn't recognise this. This wasn't children's programmes.
She felt a tantrum coming on.
This was not children's programmes.

"Papa Tae Tae. What's this?"
"Anime."
"Anime?"
"Like..grown up cartoons? I think you'll like it." He smiled as she laid down and placed her head on his legs ready to watch tv with papa Tae Tae. Her oncoming tantrum subsided, if papa Tae Tae said she'd like it she'd give it a chance. At least for two minutes.