114

"That was amazing!" Yn gushed as she wobbled down the stairs, her legs like jelly from the adrenaline rush of the roller coaster.
"It's good right?" a grin on his face as he linked his hand with hers and she looked at their hands as she stood still and he bent down a little to peer at her face.
"You could always let go if you don't like it." He laughed and Yn looked up quickly her face just inches from his and she laughed nervously as she began to walk.
"Let's decide what were going to ride next?" She asked to change the topic and remove her face from the close proximity of his. Jaehyun gave a nod and they walked over the a map together to decide what to do next.

It started to cloud over as the evening drew on and Yn puffed out her cheeks as she looked at the sky and a few drips fell on her face just before it started to downpour and she opened her arms and spun around laughing as she began to get soaked through. Jaehyun thought she was a little crazy and yet she looked happy and in that moment, oh so beautiful and carefree. It was still hot and the rain was undeniably refreshing against their skin as the heavens opened. He took her hand and they began to run to the next ride laughing loudly as they did about how the line would be short because people didn't like to wait in the rain.

"Calm down!" Yoongi snapped later that evening as Jungkook was tugging on his hair and Jimin was snapping and lashing out at anyone who went near him. Yn was due home hours ago, night had set in, it was dark and rainy and they couldn't contact Jaehyun.
"What if somethings happened? Oh my god..."Hoseok muttered as he began to well up and Jungkook quickly followed suit as a million horrifying thoughts ran in his mind.
"Don't assume, maybe they're just having a good time." Jin tried to reassure them as he looked out the dark window with rain hammering against it, his own heart smashing against his chest as he felt sick with worry over his little Angel and her whereabouts as silence enveloped the house and a tangible atmosphere took over.

All of a sudden everyone jumped as Jungkook's phone vibrated on the table in the silence and he fumbled it in his hands almost dropping it in his haste to answer it...

Earlier that evening Yn and Jaehyun has been all giggles and laughter as they reached the car.
"That was so fun thank you." Yn grinned as they hopped in the car as dark had set across the skyline and they left through the theme park gates.
"So, you'll come out with me again?" Jaehyun asked with a grin and Yn nodded with a smile.
"Sure, why not." They drove back down the motorway laughing loudly and having fun as Yn chose songs for them to sing and dance around too. They encountered some slower traffic as the lanes began to get a little busier and they both looked at the blurry red tail lights, the rain hammering the window as Jaehyun weaved in and out the traffic. He could see the lights increasing as he peaked on a hill and could see his exit a little further ahead.

He glanced at Yn who was scrolling through his phone looking for a certain song she wanted to hear and decided while she wasn't looking he'd take a cheeky shortcut and worked his way in to the slow lane and floored it down the hard shoulder towards their exit to avoid sitting in the traffic. Yn glanced up after noticing the sudden increase in speed and noticed they were flying down the hard shoulder at a stupid speed and her heart stopped and she let out a huge terrified ear splitting scream as they reached their exit and Jaehyun lost control of the car and it spun out hitting it's back end on the barrier and rolling straight over the top of it, down the embankment into the bushes the other side.

All Yn heard as she scrunched her eyes shut was the sickening crunch of metal as she was tossed around in the car like a rag doll, the sound of glass smashing around her and that horrifying moment seemed to happen in slow motion. She could feel the glass and sticks dig into her arm along with cold wet foliage as it touched her through the broken window as they were thrown down the embankment. As soon as the movement stopped she tried to opened her eyes and everything was blurry. She shut them again as she brought her hand up to her sore head and it felt wet. She forced her blurry eyes open as she looked at her blood covered hand.
"Papa?!" She whimpered as her consciousness faded and her hand hung limply in her lap.