111

The entire house had eventually settled on the topic until a few weeks later when it was time to head back to a tv studio.
"Are you performing papa's?" Yn asked as she as carried to the car by Hoseok.
"Nah not today fluff, were going to support TXT, you met them a few times already, remember?" He tilted his head in questioning as he looked at her and after a second her face lit up and she nodded.

As they piled out the cars her hands were taken by papa grumpy and papa Jimin as they walked into the studio. Yn chatted happily as Yoongi repeatedly adjusted her hat from her bouncing and Hoseok kept putting her long plaits back into place.
"-Yup! And I said to barbie it's not nice to do that and made her apologise to my plushie bear and-" she stopped mid sentence and mid stride as she saw Jaehyun and Mark standing ahead talking to someone she didn't recognise. Yoongi looked ahead once she stopped talking and sighed when he saw the problem.
Without a second thought he picked her up and started to walk towards the trio with everyone else behind him.
"Ah! Papa grumpy! Wait!" Yn hissed as she hid her face in his neck as they walked past but much to her dismay they stopped and started to chat to them.

"-absolutely, I already said we should have changed that part of the routine but everyone's learnt it and it's official now, so it's stays!" Yn finally poked her head up mid sentence and Jaehyun smiled at her.
"Hello little one."
"H-hello."
"You're Yn right?"
"Ah! How do you know my name?! Papa?? How does he know my name?!" Yn squeaked whipping her head to Jungkook and they all laughed.

Mark tapped Yn's shoulder.
"Yn? BTS have a fan base of twenty million. A lot of people know your name sweetheart." Yn looked at him. He was nice and had a friendly smile that reminded her of her papa.
"That's a big number." Yn responded after thinking about it and Mark nodded with a laugh as did Jaehyun. Without really thinking about it she held her arms out to Mark. She was curious about Jaehyun but didn't want to get too close.

Mark was a little surprised but obliged her all the same.
"Oh. Okay. Oh wow. You're much lighter than I thought." He muttered taking her from Yoongi's arms and Jimin leant over and kissed her cheek.
"Yup. She's naturally just small and perfect aren't you twinkle toes?" He smiled and Yn nodded as she shyly looked at Jaehyun.

"You don't want to talk to me?" He asked tickling her hand and she flushed red and turned her head,eyes wide to look at the papa's who just smiled and Jin spoke up.
"It's okay sweetheart, he won't bite." He laughed and Yn slowly turned to Jaehyun her heart beating a mile a minute.

"H-hello."
"Ah so you will speak to me! That's super brave." A smile on his face as he stroked her hand while Mark held her and as he touched her hand she froze and after a moment she burst.
"Hhhhhhhhh! I forgot to breathe! Papa's? why did I forget to breathe?!" She panicked and Jungkook took her back into his arms as he laughed.
"Hey, talking to your crush is never easy." He teased and she puffed out her cheeks and hid her face in his neck as they said their goodbyes and left. Yn throwing a strop as she hid and refused to talk to anyone.

The boys all walked to the studio where they found the younger boys and Yn was placed on her feet. As soon as she was down she followed Jimin who placed her bag on the floor and she yanked it open, tugging out the black jumper and storming off into a corner with it.
"What's up with her?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook bit his lip before responding.
"I may have given the the grumps." He admitted and Namjoon rolled his eyes as he groaned and watched Yn sit down in the corner and chew on the sleeve of the jumper.

Yn watched from the corner and thought about what had happened and burst into tears as she sat alone in the corner and eventually Hoseok went over.
"Hey hey hey fluff! What's the matter sweetheart?" He cooed as he squatted in front of her and she cried harder.
"Me and papa have fallen out friends!" She wailed and Hoseok sighed with a small smile and asked why.
"B-because he said out loud in front of Jaehyun that he was big Yn's crush and -hic- and now I don't want to talk to him and h-he knows I'm upset and grumpy b-but isn't coming over for me!" She cried harder the more she thought about it and Hoseok kissed her forehead and told her to stay there.

Yn watched as he walked over to Jungkook and they were speaking, there was lots of pointing her way and nodding of heads and smiling before Jungkook went jogging over and without a word scooped her up. He sat on a chair to watch the TXT boys with Yn between his legs, his arms around her waist cuddling her close as he kissed the top of her head and explained they could never fall out friends and he just thought she wanted time alone for a pity party.

He sat with her cuddled close for the whole performance and carried her around for the rest of the day. He felt guilty for upsetting her.