135

Upon getting her dressed, after a few tears, they were packed into the car and ready to go.

"My legs hurt."
"I know." Yoongi muttered as he sat next to her.
"No. They really hurt."
"I know." He sighed again.
"Well? What are you going to do about it?" She asked expectantly and Yoongi looked taken back along with Jungkook who was on her other side.

"Nothing." He replied and they both laughed at her blank expression and he began to explain that in the car there was nothing he could do, but once they stopped he'd do anything he could to make her feel better. She looked at the papa on either side and decided that they looked sincere enough and let it go, flipping open her Ipad in a sassy way, claiming she had important work to do, she set about playing littlest pet shops.

Very important of course.

She did however whine and grimace the entire journey about the rough car seats against her sore legs. By the time they reached the venue for the vlive they were all glad to be out of the car.
"Papa..."Yn whined quietly and Jungkook gave her a piggyback into the venue.

On a normal day he'd carry her but anything touching the backs of her legs made her cry so he piggybacked her supporting her weight with his hands under her bum instead, whilst she rested her chin on his shoulder talking in his ear about all sorts of things.
"-and I can't ride Dieago but that's okay, because it's too hot to ride right papa?"
"Mhmm. Sure is little one." Jungkook replied as he walked into the doors, thankful for the aircon as he placed the dainty precious little on her feet, taking her hand as Jimin came along and took the other.

Today's vlive was blow pens, food bingo, twenty questions ,a memory game and a listening game. As they all sat down Yn placed herself next to Jin to help him MC.
"Ah! You're helping me today?!" Jin said with pretend shock and excitement as Yn nodded with a big grin taking his hand, and for a second it made him nostalgic. 

Back when they first took Yn on she had to watch from the sidelines with a sad look on her face but now the fans were so accepting of her she was just a part of the team and was always included in the vlive's and had become quite a loveable character. Bouncy, loud, energetic and always willing to join in. She even had her own subgroup of fans at this point.

As the games started Yn was loud as ever, between her and Jin they made a good combo for MC as they were both loud and vivacious. They were doing well till Yn became tired and bored inbetween filming.
"Papa? Can we face time Elsie?" Yn asked sweetly as she walked over slowly, her legs aching, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes.
"Elsie. My favourite person" he muttered sarcastically, but it was wasted on little Yn, although the others caught on to it.
"She's my favourite person too papa grumpy!" she smiled at him happily and he felt a pang of guilt for his previous bout of sour feelings towards his precious Kitten's best friend. Even if she did boss Yn around it was still her only little friend she had.

After a while Yn came bounding back over to Jungkook in the middle of filming, totally oblivious to the crew and the fact they were in the middle of something.
"PAPA WERE HAVING A SLEEPOVER!" Yn shouted as she walked straight in front of all the cameras and Jungkook looked a little shaken.
"Princess. You didn't check with me first." his voice full of concern and annoyance as he glanced at the irritated crew, his little bubba knew not to just decide things without asking.
"Oh..well...it's too late now! You'll let me go right?" She pleaded sweetly and she knew she'd won as soon as that bunny smile appeared. With a sigh he agreed, telling her they'd drop her off when they were done filming, causing Yn to let out a loud yell of excitement as she went running around hollering, allowing the boys to continue.

Jungkook was packing her toys in her bags as Taehyung piggybacked her around as she picked snacks off the food trays.
"Are you hungry still baby girl?" 
"Nope. It's just tasty" she grinned and he laughed as he trotted off pretending to be a pony for her as she whooped and giggled loudly, taking his hat off and placing it on her own head, totally trashing the cute buns that Jin had done for her that morning. He continued to carry her to the car and gently placed her inside next to Jungkook as they all made their way home.

Yn sprinted in the door whooping loudly setting Yeontan into a barking fit.
"Well...at least she's forgotten about her legs..." Jimin said happily, making a mental note that if they ever moved again, they needed to make sure there were no neighbours. Yn's vocal chords were to loud to allow for neighbours. They wouldn't find her cute the way the boys did that's for sure. 

"All set?" Namjoon's voice a little sad as he watched her bounce down the stairs. He hated it when she left them.
"Yup." She smiled jumping up hanging off  his neck to kiss his cheek.

"Got the black jumper?" Yoongi asked picking her up to kiss her.
"Yup." She nodded popping the 'p' at the end causing him to flash his gummy smile at her cute antics.

"Remembered your toothbrush?" Tae checked as he took her from Yoongi for his goodbye cuddle.
"Yup."

"Jim Jams for tonight?" Jimin's voice hiding a little laughter as Yn grinned at him as he took her into his own arms. She loved the fact Jim Jams was like his name and it was twice as funny to her when he was the one saying it, and Jimin knew this. Like their own little joke. 
"Of course!" She giggled as he kissed her cheek placing her on her feet.

"Hairbrush and bird food?" Hoseok checked as he squished her cheeks, bent down and placed a kiss on her pouty lips.
"Yesh, wait..why bwird fwood?" She managed to get the words out as he grinned at her and let go of her face.
"Because your hair is like a birds nest when you wake up, and i'm sure birds will nest in it over night soon." And Yn fell about giggling at silly papa sunshine as he ruffled her hair and gently pulled out the last of the buns she'd trashed earlier and kissed the top of her head where her scar was healing nicely.

"Angel! My turn! Have you packed your Ipad? And medicine for incase your head hurts?" Jin asked as he picked her up and booped her nose with his.
"Oh! No I forgot!"
"I'll go get it." Jin smiled as he placed her down and left to fetch her medicine to pop in her bag. Just incase.

"Ehhhh, Cmon' princess!" Jungkook called through the open windows of the Mustang as he pulled it right up to the steps leading to the door, engine growling loudly.
"I'm coming papa! Papa Jin is getting my medicine!" Yn called back as Yoongi ran his fingers through her messy hair trying to tidy it, his bracelets making her favourite sound and Namjoon scooped her up for one last cuddle as he walked her down the stairs to the car and helped her get in gently.
"What about-"
"It's okay Munchkin, papa Jin is on his way." Namjoon reassured her as he shut the door and she poked her head out the window as Jin came into view and passed the bottle to her.

There was a chorus of goodbyes all shouted at the same time as Jungkook started to pull away.
"Bye Munchkin!"
"Tata Baby girl!"
"See ya Twinkle Toes!"
"Be good Kitten! Don't let her boss you around!"
"Byyyeeeee Fluff! Papa's will miss you!"
"See Ya later aligator!" Jin yelled and Yn hung out the window.

"IN A WHILE CROCODILE. BYE PAPAS. I LOVE YOUUUUU" She hollered loudly, her voice getting quieter as he pulled further away, and they stayed waving her off till the sound of the gravel under the tyres and her voice had faded completely. 

So. I know it's a little late but to celebrate 300K reads i'm doing another Q&A. Comment or message me your questions okay?

Also sorry this took a bit longer to get out. Im writing the Namjoon's little hybrid, and the Yoongi's little. And one I haven't published yet too, so i'm not managing to get the chapters out as fast. 

I also have a question for you guys! How many of you guys are littles? I want to get to know my readers, including the silent ones. Yes. I see you ;)
Peach xxx