3

No one expected there to be so much paperwork involved in adopting a little.
"I think it's more because we're famous" Jimin grumbled and he wasn't wrong, so many more disclosures and silence agreements had to be drawn up and signed by both parties but finally, it was all signed and done.

All they needed now was a date to collect her and a home visit to check she had a suitable room. Normally they'd have several meetings with the little however time was of the essence and the caregiver had seen her instant bond with Jungkook and given they were global stars their personalities were a solid given.

They were stable sensible men with a guaranteed income to enable them to look after her to a more than satisfactory level. The caregiver even stated they'd be stupid to say no as she'll have a life other littles could only dream of.

Later that day Jungkook, Jimin, Tae and Jin all put hats and masks on and headed to Jungkooks black mustang to take a trip to Ikea to kit out a beautiful bedroom for little Yn.

"Have you got a design in mind?" Jin asked Jungkook as he drove through the busy car park trying to find a suitable space for the large muscle car

"Pink and pretty. Of her clothes were anything to go by she likes colours and pretty things." Jimin nodded in agreement as did Tae. Yn's clothes were very colourful when they met her.

They all gathered into Ikea and Tae grabbed a few bags,pencil and slip.
"I'm not bothering with a measuring tape. Her room is huge, we can fit anything in there." He grinned and the others agreed as they started making their way around the large shop, filling the bags with anything colourful and pretty as they went with Tae in charge of marking down the locations of the furniture for the self service bit at the end.

As they got to the till Jungkook bit his lip thoughtfully.
"Guys, we'll have to hire a van to take it home. All of this ain't fitting in my car..." and Jin laughed and slapped him on the back.
"You only just thought of this? Of course this won't all fit in that pathetic boot space" he laughed as they paid for their things and sorted out collecting the large items from the warehouse and renting a van to take it home.

Much to the rap lines dismay they'd been left to paint the room she was due to move into.
"I can't believe I'm playing a part in this" Yoongi grumbled as he rolled the roller up and down the wall with the paint on it before glancing up when the buzzer went.
"It's probably that monstrosity of a bed that Jimin ordered for Yn." Namjoon grimaced as he went to see who was waiting to come in.

Hoseok started to glance around the room.
"Where it going to go? Aren't the walls still wet?" He asked confused and Yoongi shook his head.
"This damn room is huge, like ours, we painted the back wall first so it's dry by now, it'll go there I suppose." He said as Namjoon came back in with two men and a lot of boxes causing Yoongi to drop his roller and flee.

He didn't want to interact and have strained polite conversation with strangers putting up a princess bed.

It was nearly 9:30pm and the room was about finished.

It had a hand painted ceiling, flowers on the walls, a custom made bed with light up shelves like a castle where Yn would play at the top and sleep at the front, it also had a large den at the back underneath the top play area for playing in aswell

It had a hand painted ceiling, flowers on the walls, a custom made bed with light up shelves like a castle where Yn would play at the top and sleep at the front, it also had a large den at the back underneath the top play area for playing in aswell. It was truly every little girls dream room and the cost was irrelevant. They just wanted her to be happy here.

Three days later and after a lot of work from the boys in between their busy schedule it was time for Yn's home visit. As long as she seemed happy and comfortable here it was all set to go. They'd agree a day to collect her and her belongings from her current home with the other littles.

Everyone was on edge that morning.
Jungkook was pacing around.
Jimin was sat down tapping his foot.
Jin was scrolling through his phone for a distraction.
Tae was fidgeting and channel hopping.
Yoongi was biting his nails sat on the kitchen island.
Namjoon was attempting to write lyrics and Hoseok was wandering around flinching at every noise in his nervous state.

"For fucks sake this is more nerve wracking than going on stage" Tae said his heart beating a mile a minute as the clock got closer to the stated time of 10am. She would spend a few hours playing with them and settling in, they'd have lunch to check she was comfortable eating with them and then they'd leave after a choice had been made.

Jungkook agreed with Tae.
"But we're only nervous because we care about the outcome. It'll be fine I know it" he said, more for reassurance to himself to calm his nerves as he laced around.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called from across the room and he stopped pacing and turned around.
"Yeah?"
"What are you going to have her call you? I mean, although there are several of you who want her here, she will no doubt cling to you at the start. What will she call you? How does this work??"
"I don't know...I've never had a little. I guess she can call me whatever she wants. She doesn't have to call me daddy or anything. If she really wants to she can call me anything, even my name."
"She's not Korean right?" And Jungkook shook his head.
"She's British but she was raised in Korea. she speaks both languages." He stated, proud of how much information he'd retained about the little.

Suddenly all heads turned to the clock as the buzzer for their top floor penthouse suit rang.

10am.