102

Yn sat sadly on the floor of her room as she debated what to pack for her brief trip back to England. She wasn't even sure where to start. After a brief silence from her sobbing there was a gentle knock on the door.
"come in" she called and Taehyung came in, his heart breaking as her voice cracked as she tried to talk.
"hey..." he muttered as he walked in and shut the door behind him, sitting next to Yn on the floor with his back against the wall. Without warning she flung herself at him and he hugged her tightly. She may not be his little baby girl right now but he loved her all the same.

"Jungkook is really upset too. He's distraught he cant be there for you." Tae mumbled into her hair and she sat up a little asking if it was going to be just the two of them and he nodded slowly biting his lip. Yn nodded and took a deep breath as she stood up.

"I'm going to pack, when do we leave?" Yn asked and Tae stood up too.
"This evening, you don't need to pack loads, only enough for a couple of days, we won't be staying long, sorry."
"It's okay, you saw what my mother is like, I wouldn't wanna hang around anyway." she replied with a small smile.

The day passed quickly and Yn stayed shut in her room, she hated what was happening and hated being in big space, it clearly made everyone uncomfortable because no one was used to it, it rarely happened. They'd all been poking their heads in to check on her but she wasn't feeling up to talking, she just laid on the floor staring at the sky out of the window until Namjoon came in. He didn't say anything, he just came and laid on the floor behind her and pulled her back into his chest.
"You don't have to force yourself ya'know" she muttered bitterly and he smiled sadly greatful she couldn't see.
"I'm not. I'll always comfort you, big or small. You don't have to talk, that's not what I came for, I just came to comfort you because you shouldn't be alone right now. That and I'll miss you while you're gone."
"...Thankyou" Yn replied after a short silence, tears welling up at his thoughtfulness and he held her tighter as her voice cracked and she cried again, the sky clouding over to match the sad atmosphere in the house, big fat rain drops starting to hit the window to match Yn's tears.

Eventually the evening came and Taehyung came to fetch her from her room.
"Cmon' it's time to go babe." he gently called poking his head in the room and Yn stood up grabbing her luggage as she followed him out and all the boys were stood by the door waiting to see her off. They all said goodbye in turn.
"We'll see you soon sweet. Be strong okay?" Jin smiled as he hugged her close.
"Just call if you need anything. We'll answer right away." Joon smiled as he pullef her into a tight hug lifting her off her feet, tears were starting to spill again as the goodbyes continued.
"Make sure you cause a drama okay? Just to annoy your mum, when you look back at it it'll make you laugh" Jimin grinned as he placed a hand either side of her head and held her eye contact while he spoke with a smile.
"I feel like you're going forever. I'm going to cry..." Hoseok sobbed and Yn cried with him as she laughed a little and he hugged her tightly not letting go till Yoongi tugged her free.
"Be good, control that temper of yours in big space and we'll see you in a couple of days. Tae look after my big girl, bring her back safely." he warned playfully as he squeezed her tight and last was a very upset Jungkook.

They glanced at eachother a burst into tears all over again, he pulled her close and cried into her neck.
"Yn? Im so sorry I can't go with you, I really want to be there for you-"
"It's okay. I know you can't just drop everything Jungkook"
"But I wish I could." he mumbled as he cupped her face and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead.
"Be a good big girl and look after my little girl too. We all love you lots." he sniffed and Tae linked his fingers with hers and gently tugged her from his embrace to get into his car.

As the door shut Jungkook cried harder and Namjoon and Jin looked at him and sighed.
"oh for goodness sake, if you're going to do that till she comes back you're no good to us anyway...you might wanna pack some things and drive fast or you wont make it..." Namjoon laughed.