36

They all slept till late morning easily with Yn having kept them awake till gone midnight.

They were all eating breakfast peacefully till Yn suddenly shot up excitedly spilling her cereal on the table.
"Baby girl watch out!" Tae scolded as she locked eyes with Hoseok.
"You said we could dance together!"
"I said we could if you got enough sleep." He corrected and Yn slid off her stool and ran around to Jungkook.

"How long did I sleep?" She whispered and Jungkook laughed.
"About 10 hours"
"Is that a long time?"
"Yeah princess. That's a good sleep." He chuckled as she ran around to papa sunshine and sat on his lap.

"Papa whispered I had 10 sleeps and that's good. So we can dance."
"Ten hours Fluff not ten sleeps" Hoseok laughed with the others at her cute mistake and she shook her head.
"That's what I said!" She replied definitely as she pouted and they all tried to hold in their laughter which of course, made it funnier.

"Okay. We can dance. We'll go to the studio in a while. What do you want to dance too?" Yn hasn't planned that far ahead and shrugged as she got off papa sunshine's lap and went to run upstairs to play.

Jin spotted the untouched, spilt cereal, shot out of his seat and swept her off her feet mid-run to the stairs causing her to let out a little screech.
"You can finish some breakfast first. You eager beaver." He said playfully as he sat her gently back in the seat and pushed a new bowl of cereal towards her.
"Papa Jiiiiin. Please please please." She begged as she kicked her legs around building up to a tantrum.
"Nope. Keep those legs still and eat the cereal or you won't be dancing today." He warned and Jungkook gave her a stern look with raised eyebrows as they locked eyes that said

Papa Jin is right.

So she gave up and ate the cereal with her best pout and feel sorry for me face on, which none of the papa's fell for.

After a while of pouting at the bowl of cereal she was allowed to go and decided she was going to be helpful and pick her own clothes for the day. That would be a good surprise for the papa's. She picked out a pretty Gucci dress papa Tae Tae had purchased and tugged on the white DM's she'd worn for the last two days.

 She picked out a pretty Gucci dress papa Tae Tae had purchased and tugged on the white DM's she'd worn for the last two days

"Papa's! Look! I dressed myself!" Yn called full of pride as she twirled at the bottom of the stairs

"Wow. Look at my little fashionista!" Tae grinned and Hoseok gave a thumbs up with a huge sunshine smile.
"I'd expect no less from our own mini stylist. It's different with the boots, but I like it. Good job fluff." He ruffled her hair as he walked past and took the stairs two at a time to get ready to take Yn to the studio.

Jungkook scooped her up and carried her into the kitchen so she could see in the top of the fridge to pick what fruit she wanted to take as snacks for the day as he lectured her about dancing.
"-and papa sunshine is passionate so if he seems angry, he isn't he just really wants you to succeed and get it right. He gets bossy when it comes to dancing but he does love you and I'm sure he-" and Hoseok butted in.

"-he loves you lots and would never get angry at his fluff because this dancing is just for fun, unlike what the papa's do." He smiled sarcastically at Jungkook as he took Yn into his grip and she smashed her cheek against his squishing his face to hers as he tried to continue to speak.
"So she hwas nothing to hworry aboutsh" he finished as Yn squished his face between her hands and booped his nose with hers before falling about leaning backwards laughing at her own games as Hoseok struggled to keep hold of her causing Jungkook to lose a few years of his life in worry as his hands dove forwards ready to catch her.

Jungkook felt like a dad waving his child off to school for the first time. She was dressed in her dress and boots, clutching his black jumper he gave her which she now took everywhere, with her little Gucci backpack on, filled with snacks and juice as she was in Hoseok's arms waving goodbye and blowing kisses over his shoulder as he walked her to his car.

"She'll be fine

"She'll be fine. She'll get bored in a few hours and they'll be back." Jimin said over Jungkooks shoulder making him jump.

"Yeah it's just...I don't know. We go everywhere together, and now she's off alone with Hobi. Is this wise?.."
"She'll be fine Kookie. Come on. I need you to do laundry so I have some nice clothes" Jimin whined tugging on his arm dragging him back inside.

"She's fine." Was all Jungkook was told every time someone walked past him for the next three hours. He clearly had worry plastered across his face. Up until Taehyung came running down the hall.
"LOOK!" He shouted thrusting the phone into Jungkooks face. Hoseok had just tweeted their first official photo of Yn.

They looked adorable, and he'd clearly put her hair in a messy bun to keep it away while they danced. They were in the studio, one photo was of them dancing together clearly taken by someone in the BigHit building and the other was them in the mirror of the studio, Hoseok was crouched down and Yn was perched across his knee giving a cute peace sign with his hand across her back to stop her falling backwards as he smiled widely and aimed the camera with his spare hand. It already had thousands of likes and it was only posted a few minutes ago. Everyone else pulled out their phones to look properly.

They were all so happy to see the nice, happy comments and also a little gutted Hoseok had beaten them to being the first to post. No wonder he looked so chuffed and smug in the photos, but they were happy, because Yn looked happy.

And if your daughter was happy and having a good time then you had no reason to be sad even if she was away with someone else.