112

"YES YEONTAN THATS IT!" Yn shrieked with glee as she believed the dog was helping her as he jumped on a half empty bottle of shampoo and squirted it up the wall. In truth he was just excited because she was excited but in her eyes he was helping.

"And next in is the most important ingredient. A love potion is complicated Tannie." She said as she lifted the bottle high in the air and is slopped into the mixture and she stirred it with her hand and wiped her hair out of her face without caring about the mixture going in it or on the dog as she picked him up and kissed his furry head before placing him back down as he scurried off.

Yoongi stood frozen to the spot on the stairs as the dog tottered past him happily covered in some sort of gloopy mixture.
"Yn.." he muttered under his breath as he drew in a deep breath and continued up the stairs to find her and whatever chaos she'd caused.

He walked down the hall and could see the bathroom door open and hear her giggling coming from inside. He slowly cracked the door open and Yn stopped dead in her tracks shampoo bottle half way in the air still dripping into the sink.

He slowly surveyed the scene, in the sink was a disgusting looking mixture of shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath, toothpaste and god knows what else. It was all over the walls, the floor, the mirror, her hair, her clothes, she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards.
"...kitten?...what the hell are you doing?" He asked trying to keep his temper in check as he scratched the back of his neck unsure of where to start with the mess before him.

"Papa grumpy! I'm making a love potion! Would you like to try it?!" She asked excitedly unaware of the trouble she was in for pouring god knows what expensive beauty products into a mess into the sink.
"No kitten. I think we should just clean this mess up." The blunt reply making her drop the bottle in her hands upon realising she was in trouble.
"First we clean this up, then the poor dog, then you." He instructed as removed his expensive bracelets and he pulled a disgusted face as he plunged his hand into the mixture to find the plug and turned on the tap to wash it away.

As they cleaned together and Yn stopped snivelling after being told off she got talking to papa grumpy.
"So was the 'potion' for Jaehyun kitten?" And she nodded and as they sat together on the edge of the bath, feet in the empty tub wiping down the walls.
"Maybe, you should just let big Yn have a chat with him? It's confusing for you right? Little Yn is trying to help big Yn, but maybe just let big Yn sort it herself?" He suggested.

He'd been observing her over the last few days and he could see her struggling with how to deal with it. She didn't like to break little space but he could see the sixteen year old in her doing exactly what normal sixteen year olds would do, crush on handsome men.
"Let big Yn deal with it..." she repeated to herself quietly as she slowly wiped the wall and sniffed. Yn thought it over a bit and Yoongi sat in silence and let her think about it.

After a silence when the wall was cleaned she looked at papa grumpy and nodded.
"Okay." She agreed and he gave her a smile and ruffled her disgusting hair.
"Good girl. Let's go get the dog next Okay? Then it's your turn your gross beastie." He smiled his gummy smile as Yn left to retrieve the dog and he started to run the shower to clean off Yeontan.

Yoongi bit his lip as he felt the water to test the temperature for the tiny dog. He'd have to tell the boys that she wanted to let big Yn deal with the Jaehyun crush. To give them a pre warning that big Yn was about to make an appearance next time he was around. They loved her however she was but it was always best to be prepared as her temper was something else in big space.