30

Yn woke up as Hoseok stepped over her disturbing the pillow she was sleeping on.
"Sorry fluff." He whispered as she rubbed her eyes and held her arms out.

With a sleepy smile he picked her up and bent down with her in his grip as he exited the den quietly leaving the others to sleep. He glanced back at Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung as he left.

"They're handsome aren't they papa sunshine?" Yn yawned and he nodded.
"Yup, you're lucky fluff, you have seven handsome papa's who love you lots." He grinned kissing her cheek as she gave a sleepy giggle.

Hoseok carried her to the kitchen where Namjoon was feeding Yeontan.
"Papa Joonie. G'morning." Yn grinned and Namjoon smiled back.
"Hey munchkin. You okay today? Good sleep in the end?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes, they didn't get a good sleep but they still had to troop through.
"Yes. Thank you for sleeping with me. And thank you for the den papa sunshine." Yn smiled a bright a sunshine smile like Hoseok as she kissed his cheek five times in quick succession and giggling afterwards at her own antics.

Yn was in her element, papa sunshine was devoting every second since he'd woken up to her. He had made her jam on toast, carried her to her room, got her dressed and done her hair, he left it down and long with white bucket hat on. He'd dressed her head to toe in Versace. It was loud and bright.

Hoseok left Yn to play and not long after Jungkook came to see his princess as soon as he woke up

Hoseok left Yn to play and not long after Jungkook came to see his princess as soon as he woke up. He walked in topless with his fluffy bed hair everywhere, wearing her favourite bunny smile as soon as their eyes met.
"Papa!" She beamed dropping her baby doll on the floor as she rushed over.
"Do you like my outfit?! Papa sunshine chose it for me."
"It's very bright, I can definitely see his influence in the outfit." He chuckled as she planted kisses all over his cheeks and squished his face.
"This morning, I missed you. Sooooo much papa." She said in a very dramatic way making him laugh as he placed her down.
"Thank you. So, can I play babies with you for a bit?" He asked as he sat down on the floor with her by the huge window and she nodded.

After a while of playing and being scolded for forgetting the babies name a few times he started to talk to Yn about going on tv herself.
"And, you and the papa's will be with me?"
"Of course little one."
"And I just have to talk?"
"You just have to talk."
"And then we won't have to hide my face when we go out?"
"Hmm, maybe sometimes, but not all the time."
"Okay papa. I'll do it, but I want to sit on your lap when we have to talk."
"Anything you want Princess." He smiled as he ruffled her hair under her hat as he stood up to go get dressed.

Yn stood up, and decided today she would be helpful, she placed a pile of things she wanted to take with her in the middle of the room and ran out to find someone to place it all in her trunki for her.

She ran down the hallway, excited to show someone how helpful she'd been when she tripped and her hands slapped against the laminate flooring.
"Ouchie." Yn sobbed as she stood up and dusted off her knees trying her best to be brave, despite the fat tears escaping her eyes, She looked up as she heard footsteps and saw papa Jin.

"Oh dear angel. Come here." He said as he ran over.
"Where did you hurt?" He asked gently as he wiped her tears gently with his thumbs as he cupped her face.
"M-my hands." Yn sobbed and Jin gently took her small delicate hands in his and kissed each of her palms gently.
"Papa's kisses will make it all better. Where were you running too angel?"
"I p-packed stuff ready for my trunki on my own t-today. I wanted to s-show someone." Yn sniffled as Jin picked her up.
"That's really good! Show me what you packed and we can go make some snacks for you to take too." He smiled as he set her hat straight and carried her back to her bedroom.

His heart ached to see her crying after she was just excited to show someone how helpful she'd been, and he decided to make her the yummiest snacks he could manage for today as he set her on her feet and opened her trunki to help her pack it for the day ahead.

Barbie, Baby, books, iPad, colouring, tea set and a few other things were her choice today, the only thing Jin needed to add was the ready bed and snacks.

"Good girl angel. You've done a great job. Shall we add some pyjamas in case it's another late night?" Jin asked Yn as he stood up and walked over to her wardrobe and opened up a drawer full of expensive pyjamas.

"Sure papa Jin. Can I have blue ones?" She asked skipping over.
"Of course. Anything you want." He smiled kissing the top of her head as she went back to the trunki and re arranged to make space.