93

Yn woke up later than normal, for some suspicious reason the papa's had let her stay up really late and she woke up alone, clutching the black jumper in Hoseok's bed. She wasn't sure how she ended up here but she did vaguely remember crashing into him last night as she wandered the halls after waking up.

She gave a giant yawn, scratched her head making her bird nest of hair even worse, stood up with one pyjama leg pulled up the other down, grabbed the black jumper and padded towards the stairs. It sounded noisy down there, she could hear Papa Joonie's voice muttering something about it being perfect as he walked by the stairs.

Feeling intrigued Yn sat on her bum and made her way down the stairs slowly one at a time, stopping half way and peeping into the living space through the bannister. What she saw made her little heart flutter with excitement. She was so busy staring in awe she didn't notice Jungkook stood at the bottom of the stairs watching her with his bunny smile, topless in his sweats.
"Are you coming down little one?" He asked making her jump.
"Papa!" Yn beamed as she bumped down the rest of the stairs on her bum, holding her arms out for him to scoop her up at the bottom.

"What's this Papa?" Yn asked with another small yawn as he scooped her up and planted a kiss on her cheek.
"You'll see in a second bubba." He smiled as he carried her into the living space where all the papa's were working on something.

"Look who I found!" Jungkook grinned as he entered to alert the boys and they all turned around and smiled big smiles at Yn.
"Happy gotcha' day!" They all shouted and clapped and Yn clapped too, wrapped up in the excitement. After a second or two of silence she made them all laugh.

"...so what's a gotcha' day?!" She asked excitedly and they all fell about laughing and Hoseok explained that it was a year ago today that they got her. She became officially theirs. They became papa's. He found as many ways as he could to help her understand.
"-because we don't celebrate your birthday because you don't know when your 'little birthday' is. So we'll celebrate your gotcha' day instead!" He beamed and Yn was passed from papa to papa for a kiss and a cuddle on her first important gotcha' day.

Papa Tae Tae was the last Papa for a kiss and cuddle so she stayed in his arms as he walked her into the dining room for breakfast to a huge pile of presents in the middle. Yn's eyes lit up and the papa's all smiled.
"You can have them after breakfast." Tae said as he placed her in a chair and started serving her various food from the table as the other papa's all began to dig in. They were hungry. They'd been up since early decorating the house with balloons, banners, streamers, ribbons and cooking this huge breakfast.

After eating Yoongi carried Yn into the living space while the others carried the huge hoarde of presents in for her to open.
"They're all for me?!" Yn squeaked in excitement as Yoongi sat on the floor with Yn between his legs, his arms wrapped around her waist placing kisses on top of her head as she began to open presents.

Occasionally getting stuck with some of the wrapping Papa grumpy was right there, his long arms and large hands helping her to get the sticky tape off, while the other papa's took photos and videos until eventually she unwrapped them all.

She had clothes, games, toys, a new tablet, some jewellery, new riding gear for Dieago, tickets to Disney world, the list was endless. She glanced at the huge pile of gifts, then at her papa's one by one and started to cry.
"There are s-so many I'm so h-happy papa's! I don't u-understand why I'm crying!" She sobbed still sat in between Yoongi's legs and he wrapped his large arms around her and held her tightly kissing her cheek. Namjoon crouched beside her and Jungkook crouched the other side taking her hand.
"It's okay little princess. Sometimes we cry when we're happy, it just happens." Jungkook smiled and Yn nodded.
"I l-love my presents and my p-papa's so much and t-that makes me happy." And they all surrounded her in Yoongi's arms to kiss her tear stained cheeks and comforting her as she was overwhelmed by the love and affection she received for her first ever gotcha' day from her papa's.

Ah this was so cute. Sorry I left you hanging again babies. Xxxx