90

"Papa? Can we ring Elsie? And we can have a sleepover?" Yn asked as Jungkook unclipped her riding hat and carried her back to the house.
"Sure. Let's get inside first and give you a shower though as you got a bit hot riding princess." He smiled as he placed her on her feet and she scampered up the stairs shouting to papa Jin on her way past.
"IM RINGING ELSIE AND WERE HAVING A SLEEPOVERRRR!"

Jin glanced at Jungkook who shrugged.
"She's a happy bubba. What can I say? Good parents make happy children!" He grinned and Jin laughed.

Yn was successfully showered with a lot of jumping and slipping around and a lot of scolding from Jungkook about staying still or she'll slip of she'll hurt herself and Yn did a lot of eye rolling and 'papa I'm fine!' Before she impatiently hopped out and ran across the hallway with a towel rapped around her that she dropped half way to the room before she crashed into papa Tae Tae.
"JUNGKOOK WHY IS MY BABY GIRL RUNNING AROUND NAKED?!" He shouted scooping her up and walking to her room as she fell about giggling.
"SHES NOT SHE HAS A TOWEL ON!"
"NO SHE DOESNT!" Tae bellowed back
"WELL SHE DID WHEN SHE LEFT HERE ALL OF TWENTY SECONDS AGO!" Jungkook shouted back exasperated as he placed her laundry in the basket before switching the bathroom light off and setting off to find Yn before they rang Elsie.

"Whyyy Papa Tae Tae?" Yn whined as  Taehyung explained that she can't run around naked Incase they had a visitor she didn't know about, it was okay for papa's to see her like this but no one else.
"Baby girl, calm down!" Tae huffed as he tried to help her get dressed but she was to excited to concentrate on the task at hand as she was about to ring Elsie. In the end Tae gave up and let her run off In just a T-shirt and her pants, they were only relaxing at home, it was hot and he couldn't be bothered with the effort of chasing his over excited baby girl. She could finish getting dressed after speaking to the rambunctious Elsie.

Much to the papa's dismay Wendy and Joy dropped Elsie off about an hour later. Elsie had a large ring binder in her arms that was covered in stickers and filled with...something.

"Elise! What's this, what's this?!?!" Yn hopped around excitedly after they'd hugged hello and her mamas waved goodbye saying they'd pick her up first thing tomorrow on the way to their studio appearance.
"This is something totally amazing. Honestly it's just mindblowing." She gushed over exaggeration hanging on her words making the papa's roll their eyes. Elsie spotted Yn's papa Tae Tae and fluttered her eyelashes before taking his hand.
"Well aren't you going to set the tent up for us?" Elsie asked bluntly looking at Jungkook who looked to Yn.
"Do you want the tent up princess?" He asked picking her up and Yn gave a little thoughtful face followed by a nod.

Jungkook agreed and within a few minutes the princess tent was up in the living space with the two happy littles inside of it. Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon sat, watching, listening and waiting for something to happen.

When they were together something always happened...

And of course low and behold about half an hour later there was a huge gasp from Yn followed by a lot of squealing.

"No way! That's amazing!" Yn gushed and Yoongi slowly crouched by the tent looking into the little netted window, without being noticed. Elsie had the binder open and was flicking through the pages showing Yn some clothes she'd designed, spouting about how she was going to release her own clothing line and she wanted Yn to be a part of it. As he watched her flip through the file her childish drawings had been put into proper sketches and colour filled in with water colour pens. Maybe she was being honest?

"It's a clothing line for littles. Because we deserve super pretty clothes, but mine are all quite sassy and not so cute so my mummies suggested I ask you to design some cutesie clothes and you can be part of it. When can we ride your pony?" Elsie suddenly blurted out and Yoongi stood up stifling his laughter.

"I didn't think she'd be able to hold in the desire for this long but she lasted longer than I thought. Is Eleanor here? They're about to come out and ask to-"
"PAPAS?! CAN WE RIDE DIEAGO?!" Yn hollered cutting Yoongi off as she burst out the tent.

"I told you." He grinned as he walked off. He loved being right. Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon stood up with a sigh. Namjoon walked ahead to find Eleanor, she should be here it's about time for her to muck out and start to bed Dieago down so a small ride shouldn't be an issue. Taehyung has Elsie clinging to his hand and Jungkook carried his little bubba down to the stables, placing little kisses on her temple as he walked. He always worried about her when Elsie was around, she was a strong character and Yn was so easily influenced.

I'm sorry it's taken me ages to update! I normally do it everyday! Sorry my little babies. Xxxxx