In-N-Out

In the next couple of chapters, we'll be bouncing back and forth from the real world and the spiritual world where Zhen's at. 

 "What happened? Why am I in the hospital?", Dyana asked. "Should I tell her?", Dalvin asked. "I got this.", I said. "You and Zhen got into a car accident. Both of yall got hurt really bad.", I told her. Dyana looked at me confused. "Who's Zhen?", Dyana asked. We all looked shooked. Oh fuck.

to be continued...

Dyana's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed from my sleep but in pain. I moaned in so much pain. "Don't worry princess. You'll stop hurting eventually.", Daddy said. "What's gonna happen to me?", I asked him. "You'll have to get a kidney transplant from someone.", He said. I don't know why but I felt like I was missing out on something important because I noticed that my dad was a little emotional or sad about something but I can't tell what it is though. A few minutes later, a woman walks into the room. "Hello, Dyana. I see you've finally woke up. My name's Dr. Mayans and I'm your doctor.", The woman said. I waved at her and moaned again in pain. "Don't worry Dyana. We'll get you a new kidney in no time.", Dr. Mayans said to me. Then she looked at my family. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I know this is very hard for you.", She said to my family. They didn't say anything back. What's been happening since I woke up?

Devante's POV

Dr. Mayans left the room and we all looked at each other. "Daddy, I have to ask but where's Mom at?", Dyana asked me. I sighed and sat down near Dyana's bed. "She just left before you woke up. She left with her..I wanna say...boyfriend.", I said. "Oh. I thought she would stay for me.", Dyana said with her head down. "You know, you were right. She doesn't care about anything.", she said with tears in her eyes. My heart was shattered in pieces. I still can't believe that she's not really my daughter. But she has my face, my eyes, and my mannerisms. I still love her as my own and that won't change. "It's okay. We're still here for you.", I said while hugging her and kissing her on her forehead. "I know. It's just I wanted to wake up with you two getting along with each other like you two used to.", Dyana said. "I don't think that's gonna happen. She's done too much damage.", I said to her.

....In the dream world... 

I'm hearing voices. Singing voices. I can't really see where I am. Are my eyes closed? I can't really tell.

February 15, 2001

Milan & Paris Fashion Week

Zhen's POV

I saw the light and it kept coming towards me. I tried to shield it from my eyes but it consumed me. "Where am I?", I said looking around. "You're in Milan. Today's the first day of Milan and Paris' Fashion Week and you're a model for the shows. and you have to get dressed. So come with me in the dressing room.", a voice said. I turned around and I saw my mom but younger so I followed her to the dressing room.

 I turned around and I saw my mom but younger so I followed her to the dressing room

"Nice clothes.", I said. "Thanks. You might want to look in the mirror.", she said.  "Why?", I asked her. "Because you need to know how you like now.", she said. "Oh yeah. My name's Iris.", she added. "What happened to Jinks?", I asked Iris. "Imma keep it four quarters and a dime with you, I don't know. Just look at your new self.", Iris said. "Okay.", I said. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. "Wow.", I said. "Yeah, I know. This is how everyone sees you and now your new look.", Iris said.

"I like it, A LOT

"I like it, A LOT.", I said. "Here. You need to put these on. You have to make you blend in with the other supermodels.", Iris said. "It's a vintage Fendi bikini and it'll look sexy on your curvy body.", she added.

", she added

"Alright. I'm here for the encouragement.", I said. A skinny man came in the dressing room and yelled, "Okay ladies. We are about to start the show. I hope you girls are ready because we're having Jodeci, Usher, Ja-Rule & Ashanti perform while you walk. So show your personality, sensuality, and sexuality to the clothes and the songs they'll be performing."  Women were cheering. "You know what I heard about Dalvin?" "What?" "I heard his dick is small." oh my god. i-i know they not for real. "What about his twin?", one girl said. "You talkin about the one with the hazel eyes?" "Girl yeah. I heard HIS dick is realllll big." "Oh, I know it's big.", I blurted. All the girls looked at me. "How do you know?", one of the girls asked. oh shit. Iris coughed, signaling me to think of something quick. "You can tell by his print in his pants.", I said. "You right. Damn, girl. Imma do that now. Damn Timothy. Yo shit small than a muthafucka.", one girl said, "Fuck you, Jenny!", I'm guessing Timothy said from far away. We laughed. "Okay ladies GET READY TO WALK. Jamie, you're starting the show and you..", a man said while pointing at me. "What's your name?", he asked me. "Umm...Nubia. Nubia Jade.", I said. "That's beautiful. You'll be closing the show. Is that alright with you? If you makes you feel any better, Jodeci will be performing when you come.", he said. That means I can see Devante again and see his print. "Yeah. That's fine with me. I'll close the show.", I said. "Thank love. I promise you this will make you a supermodel.", he said. Music started playing. "OKAY LADIES. LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!", the man said and all the women except me formed a line and began walking. I'm ready to see him again.

to be continued...