I Swear It Was An Accident (Round 1)

*These next chapters won't be considered parts. They'll be called rounds due to fights and conflict between MANY characters**

.....

September 5, 2019

Zhen's POV

After going to Missy's listening party and FINALLY losing my virginity to Devante...things have been wonderful. Me and him are connecting. My parents and him are back on good terms and enjoying time together. I even met...well technically "reconciled" with Devante's family. His mom is so sweet and loving. I can also see who he got his looks from. He's just a male version of her. His dad is pretty much how Devante is and that's just really laidback despite being a very religious pastor. Back then, I only remembered seeing a glimpse of Dalvin but now I see Dalvin all the time. Even Derrick, Devante and Dalvin's youngest brother, is laidback and down-to-earth. I see why my mom and dad were cool with Devante's family.  But unfortunately...everyone doesn't like me. Devante's oldest daughter, Dyana, just despises me and it's so obvious. She gives me attitudes or just straight up leaves whenever I come around. I honestly don't know why. I ask or even try to speak to her and she just blows me off. She bout to make me pop her in gotdamn mouth. She acting so damn childish and it's fucking annoying.

Septemeber 6, 2019

10:10 pm

Devante's POV

I just left from my studio I got in LA and I'm on the expressway back to Oregon to meet up with Zhen and my daughter, Dyana to The Majestic Fest. Yall better shut the fuck up when I see her cuz ya nigga got big ass announcement. Hold on...damn these muthafuckas driving too gotdamn slow. Mane come the fuck on bruh.  Shit lemme gone head and text them I'm in Oregon and stuck in traffic.

My IMessages

Princess: hey princess. made at in Oregon just stuck in traffic. Yall can start getting ready and make sure yall don't wear any makeup. I gotta surprise for yall.

My World: Baby make sure u and Dy don't wear any makeup. I gotta surprise for yall. I made in Oregon just stuck in traffic. yall can start getting ready.

.....

Zhen's POV

So apparently Devante wants Dyana and me to get close and be friendly with each other at The Majestic Fest. Doubt that's gone happen but at least I know I'll be the one trying. My thoughts got cut off by the ringing notification sounds from Dyana's phone and mines as well. We both looked at each other. "Thank God. Dad's canceling this group meetup.", Dyana said before picking her phone. I just shook my head and looked at my phone. I'm looking at Devante's message and I'm highly confused and I could tell that Dyana was too. "Did he also tell you no makeup?", Dyana asked me. "Yeah.", I answered. There was an awkward and long-ass pause between us.  "Well, I'll get done in a few minutes. I don't know about you but I'm driving my hummer. You can just call an Uber.", Dyana said. I held my lips in together before I could say a word. This bitch talking to me like ion got Meghan hands from bad girls club season 8. I sighed loudly and said, "You needa stop talking to me like one of fucking friends. This is MY muthafucking house yo ass sitting in right now. And news flash, your dad has my car right now. Ion calling no damn Uber when the ride is in my house constantly having attitudes for no fucking reason.", I said firmly while standing up in front of her while she's still sitting on the couch in the living room. She just looked at me and turned her head towards the door and sighed. "I guess you can ride with me since you wanna be ghetto out of no-fucking-where. You know...you can drive and I'll just be on the passenger side since THis iS yOuR mUThaFucKInG hoUSe.", Dyana said.  When she said that, I wanted to bop ha ass like Bop-It. Lord, I never thought for someone who is damn near my age or older is acting so gotdamn childish. Just a fucking nuisance I swear. Dyana just laughed and said, "You can get my keys in my purse. It's in the kitchen. I'll be getting ready." I just rolled my eyes and saw Dyana go to my bathroom near the kitchen. When the bathroom door finally closed, I blew a breath of relief. I walked in the kitchen and looked for Dyana's purse. I thought I saw it on the kitchen table but it's not there. I kept looking and I found it near a weird place. Her Chanel purse was hidden between my spices and seasonings cabinet. weird ass spot but do you boo. The bag is so  gotdamn big in the inside. I pulled out all of the stuff that was in the bag. okay okay we got tampons, pens. wow a wallet that consists of twelve credit and debit cards. okay real rich girl shit. and...a dream-catcher with...dried up blood. "What the fuck?!?", I yelled. "Why are you doing?", Dyana asked me. I turned around and saw her. "I was trying to find your keys in this big ass purse but I'm finding other things.". I said. "My keys are right here.", Dyana said while walking into the kitchen,grabbing her purse from me and getting her diamond crested car keys from her purse. After that, she just dropped them in my hand. "They were inside my secret zipper pouch.", She said and walked off.  She just looked at me with a bothered and sad look on her face. I don't know she just looked so like she was kinda embarrassed and hurt that I saw the dream-catcher. "Hey Zhen....Can you put my...stuff in back in m-my purse? I-I think we should get going. My dad's probably at The Majestic Fest by now.", Dyana said softly. "Umm...okay. Sure.", I said.  that was so damn weird. As I was putting her stuff back in her purse, she just walked towards the front door and just left. Alright. shit is just getting too weird. I sighed and grabbed Dyana's purse and left my house.