Phat Fanmail

One day specifically July 23,2017 Zhen was asked to clean the attic by Yvette. Zhen had an attitude and was lazy but her mom said she'll pay her $3 and cook her favorite desert. She went up in the attic by a ladder and was cleaning up. She was almost done untl she saw this red sparkly box. The box had "Bad & Phat Mags" on it. Zhen said, "Yvet- I mean Mom, it's this red box in here do you want me to throw this away?". "Does it have any words on there?", Yvette yelled. It says "Bad and P-hat", Zhen yelled. "What the fuck is P-hat?....Baby did you mean phat?, Yvette yelled. "You know what just bring it down", she added.
    Zhen grabbed the box and was walking towards the ladder but she ended up tripping over another box. When she tripped over all of the things flew open from the sparkly red box and it was pictures. Oh my God...my fucking ankles hurt. What the fuck was that. She turned around and saw another box. It was a giant blue sparkly box. Gotdamn another fucking box. "Mooommmmm...there's another sparkly box. Do you want me to get this one too?" Zhen yelled. "Yessssss...and pick whatever the fuck that was that fell", Yvette yelled. Clumsy ass girl.
     Zhen came down from the attic and placed the blue on the kitchen table. She went back to the hallway (where the magazines and pictures fell at) to get them. She folds the ladder to the attic. She bends over and she notices someone in particular in the magazine. "Hey Mom, do you know who he is because I remember seeing him on TV?", Zhen asked. "Umm... I don't know look in the magazine.", Yvette said. She looked inside the magazine. Flipping through the pages, she started recognizing faces like Salt-N-Pepa, Silk, Boys II Men, Aaliyah, Brandy, Monica, and TLC. She kept flipping and flipping the pages. She flipped in page 31 and she saw the words "Fan mail!!! Fanmail!!! Come and talk to Jodeci!!!" Zhen was chuckling at their responses in the old magazine. "Mom, come look at this.", Zhen said. "Yvette came over to see what she was smiling at. This shit better be worth these four fucking steps I'm taking. "What is it?", she asked. "Look at what Devante and Jojo said.", Zhen said. Yvette was reading the words that they were saying and they said "Okay. What do you guys do when you're on break from all of these performances and videos?
Jojo: I sleep all day and cuddle with my lady.
Devante: I don't have any breaks because I don't have a life to be honest." "Damn", Yvette said. "I know right he a loner at it's best.", Zhen said. Yvette had walked into the kitchen and said, "haha...just like you". Zhen quickly turned her head when she heard that. Did she just say that I have no life😒🙁?

    After she said that, Fu came into the door and took his sos off. He kissed Yvette and hugged Zhen. "Sup dad", Zhen said. "Hello to you, Precious. How have you been?", he asked. "I've been really good I got accepted to AMDA and now I'm trying to decide if I wanna go to their L.A. or N.Y.C. campus.", Zhen said. "I thought you said you can go to both?", Fu asked. "Oh yeah I forgot I said that. Well I'm going to both. Nowww I'm just trying to decide which one I'm going to fist for my first two years.", she said. "Well I think you should go to LA because we're closer to that then go to NYC.", Fu said. "I know dad but I think  if I go to NYC, it'll help expand my horizon.", she said. "Maybe you should just go to one of the campuses and then go to Moorehead so you can do philosophy and mathematics.", Fu said. "But I want to do fine arts not liberal arts,dad",she said. "Fine arts, liberal arts what's the difference? They're both arts.", he said. "One is my passion and the other is your passion that you want me to do", she said. "Well the only reason I want to you to go is because I want to be successful woman", he said. "Well being a successful woman and being happy with my choices are two different things.", she said. "Well since you have so many choices, I guess you don't have a choice to be disowned by this family. I disown you, you have dishonored this family and you have disappointed me.", he said. "Wait...you can't do that. We're in America. Disowning me will give you 29 years of child support.", Zhen said. Yvette turned around to chuckle. Yvette's chuckle made Fu and Zhen laugh with her.

Y'all i know I know. It kinda sucks how I tried to make jokes on there. Y'all have to forgive me. I'm new to writing stories because I usually read stories😂😂😂😂😂🤷🏾