In The Real World

Stepping away from Zhen's medical coma, we're bouncing back to the real world. We'll be peeking into drama, tea, and hurtful comments.

October 21st, 2019

Devante's POV

It's been like four to five weeks since the car accident. Everybody was forced to leave because the doctor and nurses didn't want us to be around when it comes to surgeries for them both. I'm just in my bedroom looking at myself in the mirror. "Devante. You can't keep doing this to yourself man.", Dalvin said. I ignored him because I didn't want to hear it. "Come on Devante. You need to eat something. You haven't eaten anything since yo birthday.", Dalvin reminded me. "I don't need a reminder Dalvin. I don't wanna eat right now.", I said to him. Dalvin held his head down while sliding a plate of my favorite food: baked chicken with BBQ sauce w/ mac and cheese with some sweet peas on the side. "I'm not hungry Dalvin.", I said to him while sliding the plate away from me. I stopped eating after my birthday because I'm not happy at all. I don't wanna make any more music for artists. I don't wanna smoke, go out to eat, none of that. I don't wanna do anything but sit in my room and look at myself. Five weeks. Five fucking weeks and still haven't got anything new about Zhen and Dyana. This shit is really eating me up. My eyes are always red because I cry every day. I lost 114pounds  (I was 205 bc of my height)and you can see my ribs and veins all over my body. You do the math and now I'm weighing only 91 pounds. By now, Dalvin had left me alone and closed the door. I laid back down on my bed again and just stared blankly at the ceiling. "There's nothing here for me anymore.", I said to myself. Then I closed my eyes with tears falling on my skinny and hollow cheeks.

to be continued...

@BennyBearr this is dedicated to you. Yes, it's short and depressing but this is relatable to some ppl. If you feel depressed or have any mental problems (you don't have to be bipolar to have mental health problems) for the sake of other ppl who do care about you, please talk to them or someone professional bc someone will or does understand what you're going through rn. 

To end this in a happy tone..... REMEMBER 2 VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ MY STORY AND ALSO THAT I LOVE YALL NIGGAS. 

ass, titties, and pussy-grease niggas<3