Sweet Tooth

we're finally gonna talk one-on-one. 

Zhen's POV

After Devante closed the door, we were just staring at each other blankly. Not even staring...we're just examining each other's bodies. 

Devante's POV

I couldn't stop looking at her. She's absolutely breathtaking and beyond gorgeous. She really looks like her grandma and mom. I just have a lot of things I just want to tell her. how much I love her. How much I missed her. How sorry I am for missing her special moments and..everything else. "So what would you want to d-", I said before I was interrupted. No one wasn't talking over me or anything like that. I looked down and I saw Zhen hugging tightly. "It's been so long . I missed you..even though I forgot about you as I got older.", Zhen said while placing her head on my chest. I hugged her back. She smelled so good. She smells like french vanilla and chocolate.  "I've missed you too Zhen," I said to her. After I said that, she looked at me. 

Zhen's POV

"I've missed you too Zhen," Devante said to me. After he said that, I looked at him. He was just looking so sexy to me. The black suit. His hands. HIs voice. His aura. His everything. Shit. Just him.  I just kept hearing his voice through my head. I've missed you too Zhen. I've missed you too Zhen. I've... missed... you.... too .... Zhen. I snapped back into reality by Devante's hands. He waved his hands across my face. "Zhen?", Devante said with his deep yet soothing voice. "Huh?", I said. "I said I have something for us to together but it's only if you up to it.", he said. oh. he planned something for us. "What is it?", I asked him. "That's classified until you make your decision.", he said. okay d. "Well since I'm nosy. I guess Ima have to say yeah.", I said. 

Devante's POV

oh shit. she said yeah. "So what are we about to do since I said yes.", Zhen said. I couldn't stop looking at her. damn. Never thought the most beautiful woman would be that kind and the cheerful little girl I used to hug and see before I lost contact of them. God's gotta funny way to show us signs for everything even the little things. "Gimme yo hand.", I said. She gave her hand and I grabbed it. It was so soft and warm. "Close your eyes.", I  whispered in her ear. 

Zhen's POV

I closed my eyes slowly. I couldn't see anything but I could smell sweet things. I smelt chocolate, cakes, caramel, candles, and so much more. "You ready?", Devante asked me. "Yeah, I'm ready.", I said.  Alright. Open your eyes.", Devante said. I opened my eyes and I gasped. oh my God.

To be continued...