He Wants That Cookie

I kissed my teeth and turned around and said, "What more do I have to see?" After I said that, I didn't see Uncle Sammy anymore. I didn't see Devante's house anymore. "What the fuck? What happened? I just had to s-", I said while turning back around to another house. It was bigger than Devante's house. There people inside the house and there was a party going on. Whose house is this? I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I waited for two minutes and the door opened and I saw them. "What the fuck?", I said.

To be continued...

September 29, 1996

Devante's Surprise Birthday

Zhen's POV cont.

"Damn girl. You fine as hell. Somebody must've gave you an invitation to the surprise party?", Young Dalvin said to me. "Thanks. And yeah I did. Devante invited. He still thinks it's an album listening party.", I said. Thank God my mom told me about this damn party. I would've been fucked. "Oh damn. I forgot De told he personally wanted you to come to his party. What's your name again? I forgot.", Young Dalvin asked me. shit. motherfucker had to ask. quick. think of something simple and forgettable. "Uhh..Dawn. My name's Dawn.", I lied. "Ok Dawn, you can get yourself some drinks and food if you want to. Once you get done with yo food, go upstairs and go inside De's studio. Everybody else is gonna stay in the kitchen and living room to hide. When you hear the door unlock, that'll be De. All you gotta do is just walk him to the studio and then kitchen so we can surprise him. Got it?", Dalvin said. "Yeah, I got it. Hey, where's the bathroom? I wanna change my clothes into sum more loose and comfy.", I asked him. "It's on the right side of De's studio. You can't miss it.", he added. I walked away from younger Dalvin and walked towards Devante's studio. People were grinding, laughing, singing, dancing, and damn near bout to have sex with each other. Gotdamn...it smells like desperation, fish, and used condoms. The smell is just fucking horrendous. Making my damn nose wanna commit suicide. can't take this shit. I sped up to get out of the living room. I'm in the hallway away from the funk. There were six doors and they all had different signs on them. It kinda reminded me of those cards my granddad gave me. I looked at the first door and it said, "Don't Come In.". okay. that's a little bit dark. I walked away from that door to the next door. This door was gold and I knew it was actually gold because I tried to open and I didn't quite succeed at that. It has "Da Bassment Cru"  on it as well. I don't know who or what that else but I'll come back to it tho. The third door was green and had "Princess & Lil' Man". So this is the kids' room. nice room to avoid. Fourth door was red and had "Business Only". another room to avoid. The last two doors were blue and light brown. The blue door had "Guest Bedroom" while the red room had "Pleasure Only ". damn Devante is real organized with these damn doors. "Okay, so Dalvin said the bathroom is in his studio. Soooo, let's go with Da Bassment Cru.", I said to myself. I knocked on the door to see if anybody else was in there and I got no response back. I opened the door and went to pee.

Five minutes later

I knew I chose the right door. I was washing my hands and I looked at myself to see if my hair was messed. I did a doubletake with my reflection. I'm looking at myself and I don't see myself in the mirror. In the mirror, there's literally another person and not me. "What the fuck happened to me?", I said while splashing my face with water from the sink. "Don't worry. This isn't permanent. You still look the same whenever you look at yourself through CERTAIN reflections and mirrors. BUT to everyone else including your younger self and Devante, this is how you look like.", a voice said.

  I turned around to see who said that, and it was my damn self

  I turned around to see who said that, and it was my damn self. mane whateva type of drugs they giving me gotta be strong as fuck. "Now I know this is a little hard to understand but for some odd reason, God just duplicated you...I mean us? I don't know what to say to you..me.", The other me said. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Can you shapeshift to anybody else because I don't want the readers to be confused about who the hell is talking. Shit, I'm already confused.", I..mean the real me said. "You know what, that's a good question. Turn around because I don't want you to see me do it." the fake me said. "Uh..okay.", I said. Three minutes passed and I still had my back turned. "Can I turn around now?", I asked the shapeshifter. "Yeah. I think I'm done.", the shapeshifter said in super familiar voice. I turned around real quick and I saw Dyana but without the wounds she had. "Relax. I'm not Dyana completely. I may look like her but I still have your mindset and feelings.", she said. "Change one more time?", I asked nervously. "No! This shit takes a long time to change into somebody.", she said. "Instead of calling me Dyana, just call Jinks.", she said. "Jinks? That's your name?", I asked. "Yeah. I'm not apart of this high feeling that your body is having. I'm with Him and Lisa.", she said. "Ohhh. That makes sense now.", I said. I heard someone knock on the bathroom door. "Is somebody in here?", a deep voiced man asked. I looked at Jinks and she said, "Say something quick!". "Uhh...yeah, I was just washing my hands.", I said. I was still looking at Jinks with a panicky expression on my face. Jinks motioned her hands towards the door, signaling me to open the door to see who's on the other side. "Fine.", I said lowly. I grabbed the door and opened the door. I saw this tall, brown-skinned man in front of me and the bad thing is I know who he is. And he fine as hell too. 

The man smiled at me and I did the same to him

The man smiled at me and I did the same to him. "I'm sorry for taking so long.", I said. "Naw naw, you good love. I don't mind at all.", he said. So I got out of the bathroom and into the hallway with the man and he smiled even harder. "So what's your name?", I asked him. "My name's Elgin but you can call me G or whatever you want to and I'll answer.", Elgin said while grabbing my hand and kissing it. okay elgin. i like me a country nigga. "Well G, my name's Dawn but you call me Dee-Dee.", I said to him. "Ohhh shit. So you the girl Devante personally invited?", Ginuwine fine ass asked me. "Yeah, I guess. Everybody reminds me.", I said while chuckling. Ginuwine looked up and down at me and smiled. "Well I can see why he did.", He said. "I don't. It's alot of hunnies where Dalvin at he could've picked.", I said. Ginuwine stepped up closer to me and he looked down at me. should i say personal space or come closer? "Maybe because you special to him.", He said. He gently grabbed my chin and gently moved my head look up to his eyes. "I feel like I met you before. I don't know I might be trippin'. I just wanna get this off my chest. I'm really feelin' yo steelo, you know what I'm sayin? I just wanna know do you gotta man cuz if so...drop him and get with me. I can do many things that yo man ain't doing.", Ginuwine said. "I'll think about G. Oh and I think you should call yourself 'Ginuwine' since you just kept it real with me.". I said to him. he smiled and said, "I'll think about". After that, I let him do his thing in the bathroom and I went to Devante's studio and waited for him.