You Can't See Me?

15 minutes later...

It's black and dark. where the fuck am I now? I hear loud music and people laughing. The music is so familiar. I see a bright light and I walk closer to it and then I'm finally out of the dark and standing in front of someone's door. I see a sign that says "Knock hard as hell" and I did. A deep-voiced man said, "Hold on. I'm coming." I waited for three minutes and the door opened so fucking quick and wide. I couldn't believe who was at the door in front of me. It was Devante. Fam...what the fuck is going on?

To be continued.....

Zhen's POV cont.

I just looked at him. In the fucking flesh, it was Devante..but younger. he looked at me and smiled too hard. I looked confused and said, "Bruh what the fuck." "I thought yo momma was supposed to be here with you?", Younger Devante said while getting on his knees like he was talking to a child. "My momma said she had to go early before the plane for Japan flies off. She said she gone make up to you on your birthday.", a little girl said to him. who the fuck was that? I looked around to see who said it but I didn't see anyone. I looked below me and I saw my younger self in front of present me. what type of drugs are these niggas putting in me because I'm trippin' trippin'. "You know what she's doing for my birthday?", young De said. "Yup but I can't tell you.", younger me said. Young De kissed his teeth and said, "Why not?". "She said cause you like to ruin surprises.", younger me said. Young De was about to say something when I heard another voice talking to both of. "Daddy come on! Your tea is getting cold!", the little girl yelled. Young De smiled and yelled, "My tea's getting cold? Well we got another guest who wants some tea and popcorn with us." Daddy? ohhh...young dyana. "Is it TeeTee Yvette and Moo Moo?", Younger Dyana asked. "Not this time. It's Zhen.", Young De said. "Good! Tell her to come in and I'll fix her some tea and we can do a fashion show.", Younger Dy said. wow. me and dy were close as kids? what the fuck happened and how come I don't remember none of this? "Because you were around 4 to 6 years old and she was like 7 to 9 years old. Both of y'all forgot", a voice said. Wtf. I turned around and saw my uncle from my dad's side behind me. "Uncle Sammy....how the fuck can I see you?", I asked. "You know, He sent me to guide through the next phase.", he answered. "Next phase? What next phase?", I asked. "Can't tell you that Zhen.", he said. "Just keep listening and pay attention to this memory.", Uncle Sammy added. "Whose memory is this? I don't remember this. I for sure that Dyana doesn't remember this.", I said to him. Uncle Sammy chuckled and said, "This is Devante's memory." When he said that, I was just speechless. Damn. so that's why he wanted me and Dyana to stop arguing with each other. I feel kinda bad now because if our bodies accept our souls...we won't be able to say a thing to each other or him. "Feeling like a jackass now?", Uncle Sammy asked me with a grin on his pudgy face. "Yeah, I do.", I said. "Good. I'm doing my job right. Oh wait a minute, look something's happening.", he said while pointing at the window. We both walked towards the window and saw younger me and dy laughing with each other.  "Okay okay. Zee, you have to promise me that we'll go to the Caribbeans and have a big party when we're grown.", Young Dyana said.  "Deal, but you have to promise me that we'll still be friends no matter what happens and get some Saint Laurent high heels for ourselves so we can be like Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks.", Younger me said. "Okay deal.", Young dy said. After that, they pinky promised to each other. I sighed and walked away from the window. "We promised each other friendship and now it's like a faded memory to both of us...literally.", I said while walking away from Devante's house without looking back. "Hey! Don't walk away! There's more you have to see Zhen!!!", Uncle Sammy yelled. I kissed my teeth and turned around and said, "What more do I have to see?" After I said that, I didn't see Uncle Sammy anymore. I didn't see Devante's house anymore. "What the fuck? What happened? I just had to s-", I said while turning back around to another house. It was bigger than Devante's house. There people inside the house and there was a party going on. Whose house is this? I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I waited for two minutes and the door opened and I saw them. "What the fuck?", I said.

To be continued...