Feelings, Vibes, and Flashbacks

**Author's note: Ik ik but same song, different emotions/feelings**

To be continued...

Tears were forming up in my eyes. I tried not to let the tears flow down to my cheeks but I couldn't hold in anymore. I started silently crying. Lisa's facial expression changed into a sad look. "I know. I know. Let it all out.", Lisa was saying to me as she hugged me. This is so fucked up.

Zhen's POV cont.

Once Lisa got done hugging me, I wiped my tears away. I shook my head and said, "What's the point of even waking up knowing that me and Dyana won't be the same? We won't be the same before the crash." 'There is a point of yall waking up. You get to see everybody again for another day.", Lisa said. "Did He give you the chance to wake up from your car crash?", I asked Lisa. Lisa looked at me with a blank but sad expression on her face. "...Everyone gets the chance to wake up. It's not your spirit's choice. It's your body's choice. Believe back in 2002, I begged God to wake my body up but..my brain was injured so badly that my body made an off switch.", she said sadly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask y-", I said. "It's okay. You had to know why auntie Li-Li didn't come back right?", Lisa said with her voice cracking. "Dalvin and T-Boz told me that you decided to leave here instead of coming back to the States. And I believed them.", I said while grabbing Lisa's hands. "So how did you really find out?", she asked. "I found out when Chilli told me two days after you passed.", I said. A tear came out of Lisa's left eye and she wiped it away. "Chili was always straightforward when it came to deaths.", Lisa said chuckling. I nodded and Lisa looked at me. "What?", I said. "Nothing. I just don't want you or Dyana to be here...at least not now.", she said. "But what if our bodies won't accept our spirits?", I asked. "Then maybe God wants some more good-hearted niggas.", she said. I'm sorry but when she said that I just busted out laughing. "Nice way to some me and Dy up.", I said. "Well God did bless me with dark humor and being a bad bitch.", she said shrugging her shoulders. Lisa looked at her watch and her watch started beeping. "Oh shit. It's time.", she said. "Niggas have schedules in Heaven now? You gotta 3 o'clock conference with Jesus and the rest of the fallen angels?", I joked. "Hell naw. We have those meeting on holidays and they all take fucking forever to end.", Lisa said laughing. "I thought you couldn't cuss in Heaven?", I asked her. "Bitch...every angel has their own personal Heaven and do whatever the fuck they want in it. Mines is here in cussing, having parties, and getting fed chocolate-covered strawberries by niggas who look like Shemar Moore, Morris Chestnut, Boris kodjoe, Tupac, and D'Angelo when he did How does it feel.", she said proudly. "You know what...Heaven doesn't sound bad at all. You said the only way I can wake is if my body accepts my spirit?", I asked. "Yeah.", she answered. "God please let me my body deny my spirit.", I prayed lowly. "I hear you praying.", Lisa said. After that, Lisa walked up to the edge of the waterfall.  "I want you to jump with me.", she said. I looked at her and the edge of the waterfall. "Bitch, I can't swim.", I goofily said. "Bitch, this is my Heaven and in my Heaven, EVERYONE can swim.", Lisa said. She snapped her fingers and her clothes changed. She went from having a tube top and shorts to a red bikini. She snapped her fingers again and my clothes changed too. "What the fuck.", I said looking at myself. I went from a shirt with some joggers to a pink bikini. "Come on since you're swimming ready.", Lisa said. "Fine. I'm only doing this cuz you changed my clothes and not because you told me.", I said while walking to the edge of the waterfall. "Okay. When I say 3, we have to jump.", Lisa said smiling at me. I smiled too. "Fine.", I said. "Okay....1....2...-Thr-", Lisa said before pushing me off the edge of the waterfall. "What the fuck Lisa?!", I screamed. "LOVE YOU TOO ZHENNIE PENNY!!!", Lisa yelled from the top. I remember she used to call me "Zhennie Penny" when she was still alive cuz I always found a bunch of pennies for her. I splashed into the water and I closed my eyes.

15 minutes later...

It's black and dark. where the fuck am I now? I hear loud music and people laughing. The music is so familiar. I see a bright light and I walk closer to it and then I'm finally out of the dark and standing in front of someone's door. I see a sign that says "Knock hard as hell" and I did. A deep-voiced man said, "Hold on. I'm coming." I waited for three minutes and the door opened so fucking quick and wide. I couldn't believe who was at the door in front of me. It was Devante. Fam...what the fuck is going on?

To be continued.....