**BREAKING NEWS**

September 7, 2019

2:31 am

"Breaking News Update!!! We're here right now in Midtown Oregon and we're having our thoughts and prayers for the two people who were currently in the ICU and ER right.", a reporter lady said. "Jill, how did this deadly car crash happen?", a male reporter from Salem, Oregon asked. "Well Jack, it happened just three hours ago exactly on this street, Mapleton Road. Two women named Dyana DeGrate and Zhen Ways were inside a 2001 red Hummer. Zhen was the driver and Dyana as the passenger. The two women were heading to The Majestic Fest to celebrate their friendship and accomplishments in life. As Zhen was about to make a left turn safely, three cars crashed, smacked, and destroyed the 2001 red Hummer.", Jill said. "How did three cars destroyed the truck? Can you give us the more inside scoop on it?", Jack asked. "I sure can Jack. A gray 1999 mustang was speeding and as soon as Ways was making that left turn, the mustang sped straight into the driver's side where Ways was at. On DeGrate's side, a U-Haul truck driver was intoxicated and was doing the classic but irresponsible drunk-driving. Others who were ahead, behind, and saw the U-Haul truck say that before the crash the truck driver was 'constantly switching lanes too fast' and 'coming to close to bridges and other vehicles. And as for the third vehicle, it was a 2013 Ford Fusion. The ford fusion driver is named Gracie Myles. She managed to damage the front of the Hummer and continued to drive without checking on either DeGrate or Ways. Police officers are saying that Myles will be charged a hit-and-run, the unknown U-Haul driver will be charged with a DUI, a hit-and-run charge, and is currently in jail as well, and the unknown mustang driver will be charged with a speeding ticket and is also in jail too.", Jill said. "How are the two women, Ways and DeGrate, doing?", Jack asked. "Jack, they are in serious and critical condition. After the Hummer flipped over three times, DeGrate had an impaled left kidney by the glass of the Ford Fusion, severe head trauma and damage, and was found having a seizure. DeGrate is now in the ER and currently getting treated for her seizure and head damage. Ways, on the other hand, was unconscious after the crash. Ways has head trauma from hitting her head with DeGrate and the gray mustang. Ways has her entire right hand broken, her collarbone damaged, and stomach is internally bleeding. Ways' and DeGrate's families were both contacted by the Oregon Police Department about what happened. The families are grieving and are praying that both of these two women are alive after recovery and have a speedy recovery. I'm Jill Victor from Channel Ten News and now back to you Jack.", Jill said. "Thank you, Jill. Now what we are about to do is show you the images of the Hummer that Ways and DeGrate were in. If you have children around or have sensitive eyes, please change the channel. We've asked the Oregon Police Department permission to show our audience the images and they've agreed. Here are the images of this deadly car crash.

 Here are the images of this deadly car crash

to be continued

to be continued....

Hey yall. I'm back again updating and thank you for the 2k reads. This really means a lot to me. I never knew people were this interested in this story. If I don't update as quickly as I used to I'm here to tell yall this. I'm in my dorm at college rn. Classes are gonna start next week and ik I'll be extremely busy with keeping and maintaining good grades. I wanna give a s/o to @BennyBearr, @RiRi148, @RYAHXXX,@TiaHart55, @BKimb29, @Dondeci, and @sweetie247 for even bothering to continue and read my story. Remember to always read, vote, and comment on this story and you'll get a shoutout. And remember that I love you all <3 <3 <3

Oh don't forget to follow Dyana's (Devante's daughter) Instagram: di.or.dy 

 She's actually cool asf, gorgeous, badass, sexy and chill and NOT an entitled spoiled brat. Make sure to show her some love and don't tell her about my damn story. I mean telling her is up to you. alright <3.