Pick Up The Pace

Zhen's POV.

"Mom...you know Donald?", I asked. Mom released her tight grip on Donald and stood in front of him. "Zhen...Donald is Devante.", Yvette said with a smile on her face. I opened my heart locket and looked at the picture and Donald at the same time. "OH MY GOD!!!", I said.

to be continued....

....

Zhen's POV cont.

"You're Devante?", I asked. "In the flesh and blood, Zhen.", he said. I walked up to him and hugged him and kissed on his cheek. "What was that for?", Devante asked. "For giving the diamond tiara and this heart-locket.", I said. "I wanted you to know that you're different and special to me.", Devante said. my heartbeat got a little faster than it already was. I hugged him even tighter than before. "Well, thanks for always reminding me back then, Devante.", I said. "I don't mean to interrupt this family matters moment but...we're 30 mintues late to Missy's party and her room number is 420.", Kaylan said bluntly. Devante looked at his watch and said, "Damn. we are late." "Wait..you said room 420?", I asked Kaylan. Kaylan looked at me with a confused look on her face and said, "Yeah nigga. The red-headed lady said it's 420." "She told me it was room 414. The fuck she gave me the wrong room for?", I said. "I think I know why.", Devante said. "But that reason gone have to wait cuz we need to go to the party nnow before the door closes.", Kaylan said. "Fine. Everybody, let's head to room 420.", I said. Everybody walked to room 420 and I knocked on the door. A woman was opening the door for us. "Wassup Zhen.", the woman said. I looked at the woman and she was.....Ocelean.

to be continued....