I'll get mines

Devante was excited but nervous about today. He was getting ready for the meet up with Fenty. He was putting on his shoes until he heard a knock on his door.

Devante's POV
I was spraying my cologne on myself and I heard my dog, Psycho, barking loud as fuck. Now my dog only barks when somebody at the door. Damnit man. I was almost done with everything. Lemme just see who at the door. I grabbed my keys and walked to to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Dalvin mongoose lookin ass. Mane wtf is his fading hairline ass doing here? This the wrong motherfucking time to be coming over. I sighed and looked at my keys. Y'all remember when I was telling y'all I got two sets of keys and the color of the keys is rainbow. Of course y'all do. Well I'm about to tell y'all what makes the two set of rainbow keys unique. For each door that I have in the house has two locks except the front door because it has three. You can't use the same color or just one set of keys on all of the doors especially the front door. The front door locks have to be unlocked or locked by two warm colors and one cool color. I don't wanna tell y'all the colors cuz I feel like y'all might break into my house and ion got time for that shit. Dalvin snapped me back to reality by calling my name. Ig I didn't realize that I let him in. I was just looking at his funny lookin ass and asked, "Nigga why you here?" Dalvin was smiling and shit and said, "Heard yo donkey lookin ass was going on a date. So I just came to see what's up." I sighed. "Dyana told you?", I asked him. "Yup.", Dalvin said. Damn Dy. what about trust? what about us? "Well it ain't no date, we just meeting up with each other.", I corrected him. "Well whatever it is, you better not fuck it up.", he said. "Nigga how I'm gone fuck it up?", I asked. "You being weird asf", his dumbass said. "Nigga ion weird...I'm just different.", i said. I was putting on my shoes and getting my hat. Dalvin was looking at me up and down. "Wtf you staring at nigga?", I asked. This dumbass nigga gone say,"Obviously you nigga lookin like a bottle of Dasani and shit." "Fuck you bitch. At least my eyebrows ain't disappearing from my face.", I said. "Man fuck you too witcho big lip ass. Everytime yo bum ass breathe you take up all the fucking air for the rest of us. Stop being so selfish. We need air too, De.", Dalvin said while laughing. Y'all see what I have to go through with this lil bitch. Just get on my fucking nerves. "Hoe.", I said. "Bitch ass nigga", Dalvin said. "Bitch when you gone get the fuck out of my house cuz I'm tired of yo uncle ruckus lookin ass.", I said. "As soon as you get that uglyass face tattoo off your face. My nigga, that is a distraction.", Dalvin said. "Says the nigga that....", I said before we both heard a noise. The noise stopped us from our bickering. It was my phone. My phone kept vibrating so I checked my phone. I looked at the time on my phone and I realized that it's close to noon and I'm still talking to this hoe ass bitch ass nigga named Dalvin. He need to go now shit. "Damn. I'm gone be late cuz of yo stupid ass.", I said to Dalvin. "Well stop talking back to me, dumbass", he said. He kinda is right. I should stop reacting to his annoying ass. But still he need to stop talking to me. I already don't like his ass as is. So I decided to call Fenty to check up on her and see how she's doing. "Hello.", I said. "Devante?", she said but it sounded like she was asking. "Yes this me. I was just wondering if you were getting ready for the Latin Patent and I just wanted to check up on you.", I said. "Yeah, I'm getting ready. Just putting on some bracelets and my shoes on and I'm good. How you doing?", she asked. Her voice is so soft, nice, and soothing. I looked back at Dalvin and he looked back at me and I said, "I'm really good. I just can't wait to see you that's all." "Will you tell me why you wanted me to wear yellow and white though?", she asked me. "I'll tell you why when once we met up", I said. Fenty sighed. Ig I'll give her just one hint. "Aight. I'll give you one hint.", I said. "Is the hint hard or easy?", she asked. What type of question is that lol. I laughed and said, "that depends on what happens up there.." She sighed again and said,"Oh my God, this hint gone be hard as fuck. I can already tell." "It's not gone be hard I promise you.", I said. "You promise for real?", she asked. I feel like I'm talking to Dyana and Journey, my granddaughter lol. "Well the hint is that I'll be wearing a blue shirt with a black jacket and some blue shoes.", I said. "Oh, that doesn't seem hard...I think.", Fenty said. "Fenty, I don't think you'll have a hard time looking for me.", I said. "Well Devante can I call you back later on?", she asked. "Yeah, you can call me back", I said. Dalvin slapped me on my knee. I put the phone down and yelled, "nigga tf you do that for?" "Ask her what color her sun hat is, nigga?", Dalvin said. "Why?", I asked. "Nigga it's hot outside. I'm pretty sure she gone bring herself a hat to cover her head from the sun.", Dalvin said. Damn I forgot all about that. "Fenty?", I said. "Yeah I'm still on the line. I thought you hung up at first.", she said. "My bad. I was just...doing something. But I just have to ask you one thing.", I said. "W-W-What is it?", she asked me. "What color is your sun hat?", I calmly asked her. She didn't answer the question. She was just silent. "Hello? Fenty?", I said. "Nigga are you spying on me?", she asked. "Naw I'm not spying on you, I was just asking just in case you do have one on with whatever you wearing. I mean it is hot as hell outside.", I said. "So why you wearing a black jacket if it's hot?", she asked. She asking too many gotdamn questions. She was just laughing. "Just tell me the color of the fucking hat please?", I said. She continued laughing and said,"Fine. My sun hat is white." That's weird. I kinda knew she was gonna wear something white but I didn't know what. "Well thanks nosy",I said. "Boy I-", Fenty said before I hung up on her. Well now I guess I better leave now since she still is getting dressed. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and I noticed that Dalvin was just looking at me all weird and shit. "Nigga wtf is you looking at?", I said. "You almost forgot about yo colorful ass keys, dumbass.",Dalvin said. He threw me the keys. I sighed and said, "Thanks." I unlocked the door and turned around and said, "Don't eat up all my food since you in here and feed my dog while you at it". Dalvin had a surprised look on his face when I closing the door. The door was closed and I walked to my car. I got into the car and started it. I turned on some music and got on the road. "Falling" by Montell Jordan was playing.