Raining On Me

Devante's POV cont.

Dalvin and I were in my kitchen. Dalvin looked at me with a focused look on his face. "So..", Dalvin said. "So what nigga?", I said. "So when will you respond back to Zhen?", he asked. I went silent after that. I know I'm gonna write back to her. I just don't know what to write back. But I do know one thing though. I think she's supposed to be a factor in my life.  I got up from my seat and went into my living room and grabbed Zhen's letter from the couch and read it again."Nigga I know you heard me ask me question.", Dalvin said. "Yeah I heard.", I said while looking at her letter. "Her question...and the cards.", I said. Dalvin looked at me stupid and confused. "Don't you get it nigga? This is a sign.", I said. "I'm lost.", Dalvin said. I gave him an annoyed look on my face. "I'll tell yo dumbass about it later when I come back.", I said. "Nigga where you going?", Dalvin asked. "I'm going to Oregon nigga. I think I need to see somebody.", I said. After that, I grabbed my car keys, my black jacket, and my wallet and opened the door to go. Damn, it's raining. hard as hell, at that.  "Damn. Nigga close that motherfucking door. It's cold as fuck in here.", Dalvin said. "Shut the fuck up nigga damn. I'll be back.", I said while grabbing an umbrella and going out the door. After I closed the door, I walked to my car and drove off.

...Four hours later...

I finally made it to Oregon. I made it to Eugene, Oregon. I hope William can help me answer Zhen's question.