Daddy and Daughter Time

Y'all please don't come for me for this picture lol. That little girl in pink and red is me💀💀💀and the dude I was sitting on is my dad. I'm trying to make this chapter be adorable as possible lol. Make sure y'all pay attention to the details cuz it'll all come together in a chapter (wink wink).

Devante's POV

I was waiting for Dyana in the LAX airport. I didn't know which lane she would be coming from so i decided to call her. Her phone rung two times before she answered. "Heyyyy Daddy!!!", Dyana screamed through my ears. Yup. She's still my little girl. "Hey Princess, I'm at the airport now but I don't see you.", I said. Dyana laughed. "Daddy, I'm the girl in green and black.", she said. Damn. She was in front of me the entire time. I feel slow asf. "Awww damn. I thought you was somebody else. You usually wear purple and blue. What made you wanna wear green and black?", I asked her. "I don't know really. I just feel so relaxed today.", Dyana said. We walked outside of the airport. I unlocked my 2019 BMW i8. That"s right nigga, I pull up with the flyest shit before any regular nigga get it. I gotta futuristic taste in everything I want and desire.

As the doors opened, we went inside of the car and I pressed the close button so the doors would close

As the doors opened, we went inside of the car and I pressed the close button so the doors would close. I started the car and I began to drive. Dyana was playing with the radio and looking for a song to listen. She stopped on a station and it was one i wasn't quite familiar with. "Alright alright. Today is truly a lovely day. The sun is shining, the wind is cool, and love is definitely showing today. We have a requested song by a Zhen Fang. Zhen, here is your song that you requested which will be the song of the day. Thanks for listening to the Hip Hop N' Roll station on 103.3 and have a great day.", the radioman said. Who tf is Zhen? Tf type of name is that. It's weird but I like. We heard the song play. A guitar started playing in the song. "Oh my God. Daddy, your crush's song is playing.", Dyana said. "Someone to call my lover" by Janet Jackson was playing.

Now I'm not gone lie but lord have mercy on me, Janet Jackson is just naturally sexy to me. Her voice, her body, her laugh is everything. Plus she had the same drive i have for my fans and for my music. Dyana was singing along to the song. "She can still get it from me, 50 or not i don't give a damn.", I said. "Daddy, that's just disgusting.", Dyana said laughing. I love spending time with Dyana because it makes up for times that I wasn't there for her. In my prime years of life, Jodeci started and all that other shit. Dyana's mother was pregnant with her when I was 18. I was excited and thrilled at the fact that someone could finally love me and that I can something i did was actually worthy and good to me. I had to ask my moms and pops if they can watch over her while I was starting my career. I felt bad because I wasn't there for all of her important milestones. I mean when I had my son, Justin, I was in a very serious depression plus I missed out on some of his important milestones. As my kids kept growing and growing, I felt like I haven't done my job as a father to both of them. They both deserve better than me.Yes, I do love my son just as much as i love my daughter but the times they were born different things affected me and I had different reactions. "Daddy...Daddy...Daddy", Dyana said. I swear I did not hear her. "Huh? What is it, Princess?", I asked getting snapped back into reality. "You okay?", she asked me. "Yeah, I'm good.", I said. Damn I forgot. I need to tell her about Fenty. "I finally went out public and talked to someone. Her name is Fendi but she lets me call her Fenty.", I said. Dyana looked at me with a surprised face expression. "Oh my god....Daddy tell me all of the details. Spill me this hot tea about this Fenty girl.", Dyana said. Dyana is a trip just like Fenty is lol. I took a deep breath and i told her more about Fenty and how we met up. Dyana laughed at me when I told her that Fenty made me sing her favorite song. She even asked me the same question when I told her that Fenty worked as a hair stylist and as an intern for NASA. "Well Daddy, do you like her?", Dyana asked me. I had to think for a minute. "I don't really know as of now. She's real sweet, smart and funny but it seemed like she had some personal problems going on before she left.", I said. Dyana looked at me like she was confused. "What do you mean?", she said. "Well...I think she was gonna say something but she had got a text message and she was looking scared and she said she had to go. She said it was an emergency.", I said. "Damn. Maybe there's a personal problems gong on around Fenty and she just doesn't want anyone to see it.", Dyana said. "Maybe so but I can't just automatically ask the lady what happened after you left from the club.", I simply said. Dyana nodded her head and after that there was a silence through the rest of the car ride back to my house. An hour later, we finally made it to my house. My house isn't really much. The exterior of my house is light brown. Light brown is my favorite color even though I like all the shades of brown. I got out my side and went to Dyana's side and opened the door for her. "Thank you Daddy.", Dyana said while getting out the car. "No problem, Princess.", I said. We walked up towards my door. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and shuffled through them. I have 12 keys in total. Once I found the right key, I unlocked the door. I let Dyana go through the door first then I went in. I closed and locked the door. We both walked towards the couch and sat down. Dyana turned her head towards me and said, "Will you guys ever met up and talk again?" "I don't know honestly. I hope we do though.", I said. Dyana got closer to me and grabbed my phone and started texting on it. "What you doing?", I asked while being confused. "I'm helping you get to know her a little than you do.", Dyana said. "Wait. Wait. Stop. I don't want her to be bothered by you or me.", I said. Wtf. I sound so fucking depressing. "I don't want her to bothered by me" wtf is wrong with me. You know what..I think Dyana is doing the right thing. But what if I or Dyana would give Fenty a hard time? I don't want to overstep my boundaries. Bruh hell naw, I gotta stop doing that. If God giving me a sign for love then I'm taking that sign to the end. "You know what....see what she says.", I said somewhat proudly but still unsure. "Daddy, you sure?", Dyana said. "Yeah...I'm sure.", I said. After I said that, Dyana was texting Fenty. Let's just hope that Fenty doesn't get upset when Dyana talks to her. I hope she doesn't get upset.

Sorry that I took so long to update you guys. School started back 2 weeks ago and they're already giving us projects and multiple sheets of homework. I also took the ACT last Tuesday. I hope I get a 29 or at least a 21 as my composite score. Make sure you keep Devante's keys in your head because they're very important to the story. Y'all can also comment and vote on this weak ass story and chapter. And remember that I love you all💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞