Show U Luv (Part 1)

Zhen's POV

I closed my eyes slowly. I couldn't see anything but I could smell sweet things. I smelt chocolate, cakes, caramel, candles, and so much more. "You ready?", Devante asked me. "Yeah, I'm ready.", I said. Alright. Open your eyes.", Devante said. I opened my eyes and I gasped. oh my God.

....

Zhen's POV cont.

I opened my eyes and I saw the most breathtaking thing in my life. I saw roses on a jacuzzi. A beautiful white king size bed with little roses on the pillows. I also saw two other flowers in the room. The first one had a big vase full of jasmine flowers. The second one was also in a big vase and the flowers were irises. Seeing those two flowers made me blush because irises and jasmine are two favorite flowers. oh my god. this is so beautiful. As Devante kept leading me, I saw even more breathtaking things. We were in a light brown room that had many pictures. I saw a picture of Devante and me when I was little on a small pink and purple frame. Then there was another picture of us in 2000 when I was 11 in a green medium sized frame. Then there was this big, beautiful gold picture frame but there weren't any pictures inside of it. "There's still enough time for us to fill in that frame.", Devante said. 

Devante's POV

I can't believe I just said that shit. I sound like a fucking pedophile man. Yall know what the fuck I meant when I said that. "I mean we can take one now..if that's cool with you.", Zhen said. I looked at her with a surprised look on my face. damn, shawty likes to move fast. alright, bet. "Okay, when do you want the picture?", I asked. "I'm not telling you. I want it to be an off-guard.", Zhen said. "Why?", I asked her. "Because those are always the best.", she said.

Zhen's POV

After I said that, there was a small silence. We were silent for a few minutes until we both heard a knock on the door. "Room Service.", a voice said. "You got something coming to you?", I asked him. "No. Not that I know of.", Devante said. "Room Service.", the voice said again after knocking for the second time. I began to walk to the door but Devante stopped me. "This is our night to reconnect with each other. Let me do everything for you tonight. I got this.", Devante said to me. okay. gone head gentleman. Devante walked towards the door and opened the door. "Hello, sir.", the room service man said.  After he said that, Devante walked out the door. what the fuck? where did he go?

....outside the door...

Devante's POV

"Sorry I came so late, D. I was busy with the 3rd floor. It's always newlyweds on that floor.", my friend, Reggie said. "Aww, you good. You came in right on time. Wait. You got everything for tonight?", I asked him. "Hell yeah nigga. I got it all and more.", Reggie said. He pulled a small black and red box. Then, he pulled three dishes, a pink bag and a purple bag, and a silver briefcase underneath the roller. "Aite D. Just let me or Naomi know if you need anything.", he said. "Yeah, thanks man.", I said. "No problem.", Reggie said. And with that, Reggie took the elevator and left. alright. now I gotta go back to her.

Zhen's POV

I wonder where he could be right now? As I'm walking around, I begin to play around with my heart locket. I never thought I would actually be with the person who's on my locket. It's crazy how things work like this. This couldn't be a coincidence. My thinking got cut short because I heard someone knocking on the door. I walked up towards the door and said, "Who is it?". "Room service. I just wanted to give you your dinner. Is that okay ma'am? I can always come back if you're busy right now.", a high pitched voice said. "Oh no, I'm not busy. You can come on in.", I said while opening up the door.  I opened the door wide enough for the woman to come in.