Dipping And Dabbling

In present day

Zhen's POV.

Yvette finally finished telling how the "to have a satisfied, sophisticated and sensual soul" originated from.

"Wow. That's alot of details Mom.", I said. " Well all of it is true.", Mom said. My dad sighed and got up to look at their wedding pictures. "What's wrong dad?", I asked. " There's nothing wrong, Precious. It's just two things your mother forgot about on that day.", Dad said. I looked at him with a serious look on my face. "What did she forget?", I asked. " She forgot to mention that Malina came back but with problems and that I gave you a present as well. "I didn't forget about that. I just wanted you to tell her about those parts.", mom said. " Well, alright.", dad said.

Back in 1997 again

Now we're back at the birthday party for Zhen but with a different vibe from the previous story.

Fu's POV in 1997
After we got done singing for my daughter, we bagan eating the castle cake. "Does the groom want a slice of cake or is he gonna stare at me?", Yvette said. " Well if I do recall, Ms.Ways, you are the most gorgeous woman I have seen in my life. I hope your husband doesn't take offense about that.", I said. "Well sir, it's Mrs. Fang now and I don't think he would appreciate you trying to steal his wife.", Yvette said playfully. I chuckled. Yvette was always the goofy one between me and her. Yvette turned around and looked at something. Whatever she was looking at must've been hypnotizing because it looked like she zoned out. She turned back around and said, "Fu, can you hold for a minute? I gotta do something." "Of course. Anything for you, Denise.", I said. She was about to leave but she turned around and smirked at me. Denise is her middle name and she doesn't like being called that at all. With that, my beautiful wife left. I decided to go talk with her nephews and sister, Trish. It took me a while but I made to where they at. "Wassup Uncle Fu!", Micah said. " The sky and this surprise birthday. How have you been?", I said. "I been real good.", Micah said. " Where's Malachi, Trey and your mother?", I asked. "Moms is just chilling over there with the bridesmaids in that long white table. Malachi in the restroom and Trey with Jojo and Dalvin.", Micah said. Wow. Everyone seems scattered at this party. I opened my mouth for a response but I was interrupted by some loud noises. It sounded like yelling and screaming. I jogged my way out of the birthday party room back to the stairs. Devante had security guards downstairs and it sounded like a woman was screaming and yelling. "Why can't you let me go to the party?", the woman yelled at the guards. " Ma'am calm down. We'll check the list and see if you're on it.", one of guards said. "You know what?! Fuck that list! I'll just call Devante my damn self!!!", she said. Whoever she is, she seemed very unhappy. " Hello?...Devante. It's me, Malina. Can you tell these two skinhead ass niggas to let me go up to see you." Oh, so that's Malina. Malina wore a dress but it looked something was ripped off from it and her makeup looked like it was sweating off her. To be quite honest, it looks like she just got down having an affair. "Is it okay if i can come up Devante?", Malina asked. I think she got the answer that she wanted because she started smiling hard. "Thank you, Big Daddy!", Malina said. Although the guards' faces were plain, I could tell that they were highly disgusted with her reply just like I was. She quickly ran up all of the stairs in high heels and didn't manage to fall not to all. I honestly can see why  Devante  was acting so sad at the table. Malina came to the birthday party room and absolutely looked hideous compared to everyone else. She was pushing people out of the way just to get to Devante. "Move. Excuse me.....Get the fuck  out of my way." , Malina said.  My wife, Yvette came back to talk to Devante and I could sense that there would be trouble with this Malia girl coming in. I hope she doesn't say anything to my wife. It's bad enough Precious, my daughter, has a bad temper but Yvette....has a NASTY temper.