411 with Room 414

So what I've been hearing that Missy is having a listening party. Yall, I'm just tryna see because Missy's parties are off the hook.

Devante's POV. 

I looked at the time and it was 7:30 p.m. The sun was setting down where I could see the colors red, yellow, and orange. I grabbed the hotel phone and called for room service. "Hello?", The room service lady said. "Umm...yeah. Is this room service?", I asked just to be sure. "Yes sir, this is room service. Is there anything you would like to have or have done for you?", the lady asked. "Uhh,  no ma'am. I just wanted to know will Missy Elliott having her listening party on this floor?", I asked. "What floor are you on sir?", she asked me. "The fourth floor.", I replied. "Oh yes sir. She's having her listening party on the fourth floor. The listening party room will be in Room 420.", she said. "Okay thank you, ma'am.", I said. 'No problem sir. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you, sir. The listening party will start at 8 but guests are coming early like a 7 and 7:30 and the dress code is black with gold or silver jewelry.", she said. "Thanks for telling me.", I said. After that, I hung up and ended the call. Awww shit. I gotta go now. I looked at my watch and it was 7:23. Damn, I need to get dressed and head out. Luckily, I got two suits in the closet. I walked to the closet and opened the door and looked at all of the clothes I have. I got a nice sense of style. I looked at my suits for a while and looked at my watch and it was 7:41. Gotdamn I'm wasting time looking at this shit. I just picked a random suit without even looking and placed it on my bed. I grabbed a body towel and a face towel and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the water so I can take a shower. Once I noticed that the bathroom mirror was fogging up, I decided to take my shirt and my muscle shirt I had underneath. Then, I took off my black pants, boxers, and socks. Yeah, that's right. I'm butt ass naked. My dick out, my balls free, and I'm living large...down there. It's au naturale. I grabbed my small face towel and stepped inside the shower and started to wet my body from my neck and down. Once my body got soaking wet, I grabbed the soap and started washing my body.  It's been two days since I took a shower, this feels really good.

Meanwhile...

I'm so excited about this listening party. I'm ready to turn up and be live as hell tonight. I'm feeling good, looking good...I mean looking REALLYYYYY GOODDDDD and being around people who wanna party like me.  The Lavish Roulhac Mansion

Zhen's POV

We are at the hotel and valet parked my car in the front because we're VIP for Missy's party. We walked into the hotel and were greeted by two women. One was a black woman with red hair. "Hello and welcome to The Lavish Roulhac Mansion, where everyone can be high-class while saving money. How can we help you?", a red-haired lady said. "Hello. We were invited to go to Missy Elliott's listening party. We would just like to know what room is her listening party?", I asked. "Ohhh....you're her V.I.W.", the red-headed lady said. "What's V.I.W. ma'am?... If you don't mind me asking.", Kaylan asked. "It stands for Very Important Women.", the red-headed lady said. "I almost forgot, you said you needed to know what room the listening party is located at?", she added. "Yes ma'am.", I said. "Before she tells you what room it's in...we'll just meet you later becauseeeee we got to pee.", Mom said. "Hell yeah. I've been holding mines in since we made it here.", Kaylan said. "Alright.", I said watching them walking towards the bathroom which was on the right and it had restrooms pointing that way. "I hope they can make back in time.", I said. "Don't worry ma'am. I'll make sure I tell when as soon as they get out of the restroom.", the lady said. "Thank you.", I said sighing with relief. "By the way, her listening party is located in room 414.", she said. "Thanks and one more thing...should take the stairs or elevators to room 414?", I asked as I was on the first step. "You should take the elevators. The stairs are very long and goes in spirals. Do you really want to walk to room 414?", she asked me. "You know what, the elevators don't sound bad at all. Thanks again for the room number.", I said walking towards the elevator and getting inside of it. "No problem.", the lady said while laughing.

...In the elevator...

Zhen's POV cont.

I hope this party is really good. I can get my mind off of those letters and cards Granddad gave me. I grew nervous as the elevator rose to the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor. I inhaled and exhaled multiple times so I can calm down. It worked until the elevator passed the 3rd floor and stopped at the 4th floor. oh fuck.  The elevator doors opened for me and I stepped out of them and entered the 4th floor. I made it. I decided to grab my phone and my earphones and play some music to calm me down. Well...I am going to Missy's party. I might as well listen to her music. I decided to play "Take Away" by Missy herself with Ginuwine.

Although it is a sad song, I can always rely on the beat to make me calm and bring me back as a whole. I walked past each door on the 4th floor. I couldn't find room 414. what the hell? I know I'm not crazy. Where the fuck is the room number? I walked past all of the doors again, and I noticed that a door was cracked open just a little. I walked towards that door and looked at the room number....and it was 414. finally found the damn door. I walked inside the door and entered the room. wow, missy. this room looks comfortable as fuck. I gotta give her props for being different. Usually, Missy has extravagant and spectacular shit going on at her parties. Last year, she had male strippers and female acrobats at Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida. It was live as hell. but back into the story......I looked around and saw the time. It was 7:15 p.m. So guessing that's when people start coming in cuz everybody comes late and on time. I looked in the mirror to fix my hair and after I got done, I saw a room with light on and steam was coming from the room. I got a lil curious and turned around. I started walking towards the door. I didn't know if I wanted to open the door or not. I was so fucking nervous as to what or who was in the room.

...On the other side of the door...

Devante's POV.

I got done taking my shower and washing my hair. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. After I did that, I heard someone walking in my room. It might be housekeeping knowing them. I could tell it was a girl too cuz somebody was humming while walking around. I got a lil curious cuz I wanted to know who was humming. The humming reminded me of a girl I used to swing around. The girl kept humming and humming and she sounded really good humming too. All of a sudden, her humming stopped and I heard her walking towards bathroom door. I saw that the doorknob was turning and that she wanted to open the door but I just did her favor and opened the door gently and looked at her. She looked familiar. Wait......Is this Zhen?

....

Zhen's POV.

I grabbed the doorknob and didn't open the door but I guess someone did me the favor and opened the door. The door opened and I saw a tall man........Oh My God........IS IT HIM?

to be continued...