The Club

Devante was at the hottest club in LA which was named the Woke Cave. He decided to actually try and listen to Dyana and be a little more social. It was a strange vibe he had inside the club. He felt a vibe that was different It was like he felt the presence of something unusual.

Devante's POV
Damn this club is live. They have this thing called "All thru da nite" today. They basically turn the bright lights off and have dim lights on with glow in the dark colors all through the night. I'm starting to think maybe Dyana wasn't right after all. I mean people dissing me when I'm trying to talk to them, the ladies having funky ass attitudes to a nigga and shit. I mean damn, what the fuck is wrong with you? Seconds were passing by and those seconds turned into minutes and those minutes turned into hours. I was exhausted with trying to be social and shit. The shit is frustrating asf. How the fuck can kci and dalvin handle being exhausted with these rude ass people all the time? I'm bout to leave....You know what? fuck this shit I'm out. I started walking towards the exit door until I felt someone's hand gently pull me back. Man whoever the fuck pulling me back really finna get punched in the fucking throat. I quickly turned around and I swear I thought I saw the most beautiful shit in my life. It was a woman. Her skin was silky like chocolate. Her eyes were pitch black but when the lights passed by her eyes they were shining like stars. I thought I met and seen all types of women around the world but she was exotic to me.

 I thought I met and seen all types of women around the world but she was exotic to me

"Hey, you just got here. Why you leaving so soon?", the woman said. I looked around to see who she was talking to. She laughed. She gotta cute ass laugh. "I'm talking to you", the woman said. The music was loud and I could barely hear her. She looked around and she patted on me to let me know that she's moving to the bar. The bar was the ONLY place that had bright lights (besides the bathrooms). We moved to the bar and I let her sit down first. "Wow, you're such a gentleman even at a club", she said. "Well my momma taught me to respect and love women", I said while sitting down next to her. "Soooo...what's your name?", I asked her. She looked around to see if anybody was coming our way. She leaned in my ear and said "My name is Fendi". I looked at her with the straightest face i could have. "Your name is Fendi? Like the bag? Are you for real?", I asked. She nodded. "Yup. It's Fendi like the bag. But most people call me Fen or Fenty", she said while giggling. "Well you don't mind if I call you Fenty?", I asked. She stared at me and smiled. I don't what I was doing that made her smile but her smile was bright like Heaven and the clouds. "Yeah I don't mind if you call me Fenty", she said. Her voice was so soothing but she didn't have a quiet voice. Her voice was soft and cute. "So what's your name?", Fenty asked me. I stared at her for a while in silence. She looked at me with concern. "Heyyy...are you ok?", she asked me. I snapped back to reality and went back to paying attention. "My bad. What was the question?", I said stupidly. "I said what's your name?", she said a little louder. "My name's Devante. People call me Devante Swing.", I said bluntly. After that she stared at me hard for awhile. "You good, Fenty?", I said while smirking. I get that reaction all the time from the younger Jodeci fans. At first, I didn't know how to react to this but now I'm cool with. "Yeah...Yeah...Yeah I'm good. Now when you say Devante Swing, do you mean like Jodeci's Devante Swing or you just fucking with me?", she asked me. I laughed. "I mean like Jodeci's Devante Swing", I said. "What? I can't hear you.", Fenty said. I sighed. I looked around to find an exit door. I couldn't really find an exit door. I saw a door but it didn't say exit on it. I tapped on her shoulder ro let her know that I needed her attention. "Yeah?", Fenty shouted. "How about we go outside and talk?", I shouted back to her. I could tell Fenty couldn't hear me because she had a confused look on her face. "We what?", She shouted again. "I said how about we go outside and talk?", I shouted out again. "Oh yeah. Where's the door?", Fenty yelled. At this point, we were just having a yelling conservation like it was normal. "The door is on the other side", I yelled. "Okay I'm ready to go", Fenty yelled. "Aight. Just follow me", I yelled. She grabbed my hand. Her hand was warm like an oven. Her nails were pink and looked like they were sharp.

I honestly thought she was gonna cut me with her nails

I honestly thought she was gonna cut me with her nails. I lead her towards the crowd. The crowd was just rude as fuck. People kept pushing, shoving, and pulling on us. "Excuse me", Fenty said to a blue haired girl. The girl didn't move. She was still dancing. "Excuse me ma'am", Fenty said again. Blue haired chick still didn't move.out the way. "Bitch move yo number 2 body built ass out of the way", Fenty yelled. The blue haired girl quickly moved away. I looked at her for a minute. "What? She act like she couldn't hear me.", Fenty said. I chuckled at her. She's cute. I like that. After that, we kept moving towards the door. After 5 pushes, 6 shoves, and yelling 3 times, we FINALLY made it to the door. bout fucking time. I let Fenty go out the door first. Then I went out the door. Fenty saw some blue funny looking chairs. "Hey Mr. Devante, its some chairs over here", she said. I lightly chuckled. She called me "Mr. Devante". Mr. Devante? Lol We both sat down on the chairs and looked at each other. "Sooooo....you really are the Devante Swing?", Fenty asked me. "Yes. I'm the Devante Swing", I said.

You guys I wanna give a shoutout to SecretBBE and DeathEater555💞💞💞. Thanks to them, they made me feel good and they have inspired me to write this chapter. So this chapter is dedicated to them. Make sure y'all comment and vote for this story. Y'all can comment on the story so we can get to know each other.