You Don't Know My Name

Devante's POV.

 I saw that the doorknob was turning and that she wanted to open the door but I just did her favor and opened the door gently and looked at her. She looked familiar. Wait......Is this Zhen?

....

Zhen's POV.

I grabbed the doorknob and didn't open the door but I guess someone did me the favor and opened the door. The door opened and I saw a tall man........Oh My God........IS IT HIM?

.....

Devante's POV.

When I opened the door, I saw a beautiful dark-skinned woman. She was fine as hell and thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. She was wearing a black dress with some gold jewelry. I think she's going to Missy's party too. We both looked at each other in silence analyzing each other's bodies. "Oh my God. I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to barge in your room. The red-headed lady downstairs told me this is where a listening party is at.", the lady said while having her head down in shame and embarrassment. "It's fine, really. I thought you were housekeeping and...your humming was really nice. Why'd you stop?", I asked her. "I hum when I get nervous and the only reason why I stopped was that I wasn't nervous anymore.", she said. "I feel like I know you from somewhere. What's your name if you don't mind me asking.", she asked me. oh shit. I wanna tell her my name but I don't wanna make a scene if she's not Zhen and just a fan. fuck. think think think think. "My name's Donald. What's yours?", I asked her.

Zhen's POV.

 Maybe it's not Devante. Well, I might as well be honest to Donald. "Mines is Zhen. It's nice to meet you but not like this.", I said while giggling. "Zhen...Zhen...that's a beautiful and unique name. Who named you that?", Donald asked me. "My mom did. I don't know why though. I would've been fine with a name like 'Janet' or 'Denise' but I guess she had other plans in mind.", I said. After I said that, it got quiet again.

.....

Devante's POV.

I can't believe it's really you. 18 years have past and it looks good on you. You look just like your momma and grandma damn. You grew up beautifully and grown. Zhen kept her eyes on me and I did the same. "Well...you don't mind if I...you know...get ready for the listening party?", I asked. "Oh, I almost forgot you were...naked.", Zhen said while smiling at me. I smiled and chuckled at her reply. "Wait, were you invited to the party too?", Zhen asked me. "Naw. I'm going to surprise her. I'm an old friend of hers.", I said. "Well, I only hope for the best with your surprise.", she said. "I'll just leave so your room so you can put something on.", she added. After she said that, she began to walk away from me. I may not have been in your life for almost near a decade but goddamnit I'm not waiting 18 more years for us to meet again. I've wasted too many years doing nothing and I'm not allowing myself to do nothing again. "You don't have to leave just yet..", I said while grabbing her hand gently. She turned around when I grabbed her hand. "Well, do you want me to see you drying yourself and putting clothes on?", Zhen said while smiling. "That's your choice. I just want you to see if my clothes match her dress code for the party.", I said. "F.Y.I. the dress code is black with gold or silver jewelry.", she said. "Alright bet. Just lemme put something. You staring me to death.", I said. Zhen laughed and said,"Mhmm whateva." After that, I closed the door and began to dry myself. Then, I began to put on the random clothes I picked before I went in the bathroom. It turns out, I actually grabbed the right shit. My white shirt was crisp and smelled fresh. My pants suit were silky and were long enough to reach my long legs. The only thing I didn't grab was my black suit. where the fuck is my suit jacket at? I opened the door and I saw Zhen turn around.

.....

Zhen's POV.

I heard the bathroom door open up and I turned around and I saw Donald. His smooth caramel skin was no longer wet and was dry. He wasn't naked anymore but now fully clothed. Oh my God. He...looks...so...sexy. I smirked when I saw him walking up to me. "Have you seen a black suit jacket?", Donald said to me. naw, but i see that print tho. "Uhh..you mean that black jacket on that chair with the fur?", I said. He turned around, saw the jacket, and thanked me. I saw him put the suit jacket on. Lord have mercy on my soul. Never thought a grown man wearing a suit would make me feel this way. He probably has somebody for all I know. "You ready?", Donald asked me. His voice is soooo deep and it's sexy. "Yeah, I'm ready.",, I said. Donald opened the door for me and I thanked him. He closed the door and we started walking from his room. He looked at me. "What? I got sum on my face?", I asked. "Naw, you really just look so familiar. I feel like I met you before.", Donald said. I smiled and said, "Yeah, I feel like I met you before too. We must've met years ago or in another life.", I said. I took off my heart-locket and opened it. I looked at the picture while walking with Donald. hold the fuck. Is Donald....Devante? "Yall are going the wrong way.", a voice said. We both turned around and saw Kaylan and my mom. "Well which are we supposed to be going?", I asked. "The right way of course.", Kaylan said. Kaylan and mom finally got close to us. "Z, who is this?", Kaylan asked. "Yeah...who is this?", mom asked too. "Kaylan, Mom, this is my new friend, Donald.", I said. "Nice to meet you, Donald. I wanna let you know that she is VERY SINGLE and NEEDS to be mingling.", Kaylan said while shaking Donald's hands. Donald laughed and said, "Well, if it makes feel any better I'm single too." oh my god. this shit embarrassing. Mom looked at Donald with tears in her eyes. "Mom, you good?", I asked her. She didn't say anything. She walked towards Donald and hugged him. 

....

Devante's POV.

I hugged Yvette tightly. I missed the way she smelled. She smelled like strawberries and fruit punch. "I missed you so much.", Yvette said to me with tears in her eyes. "I missed you too, Yvette.", I said. "Mom...you know Donald?", Zhen asked. Yvette released her tight grip on me and stood in front of me. "Zhen...Donald is Devante.", Yvette said with a smile on her face. 

....

Zhen's POV.

"Mom...you know Donald?", I asked. Mom released her tight grip on Donald and stood in front of him. "Zhen...Donald is Devante.", Yvette said with a smile on her face. I opened my heart locket and looked at the picture and Donald at the same time. "OH MY GOD!!!", I said.

to be continued....

Sorry I haven't been as active as I was before. My senior year is coming to end and we're almost done with our college classes and high school classes. I just want to thank everyone who has read, commented, and most importantly voted on the current chapters. I greatly appreciate it all. Remember to vote, comment, and read my story and you'll get a shout-out. And don't forget that I love every single person on here.