Crying All Day.....The Truth Unfolds! 😭

I woke up the next morning on the couch alone and I can hear foot steps coming towards me.

I looked at my eyes through my phone screen and they were wet from the tears and then I looked up at Bryan with the tears in my eyes.

Bryan: Sarah what's wrong?
Me: I need to talk to him Bryan.
Bryan: Okay.
Me: I need to see him.
Bryan: Are you sure you want to do this Sarah?
Me: Yes I need to.
Bryan: Okay. I am going to drop you off there now but I'm going to call Lizzie and Chrissy for back up.
Me: Okay thank you.

Bryan called Lizzie and Chrissy to come get me and he went back to Lizzie's house to help with Carlos and Conner.

Lizzie: Sarah are you sure you want to do this?
Me: Yes Elizabeth. I do.
Lizzie: Okay honey.

She pulled up to Aaron's place and Chrissy gave me a good luck smile.

I rang the door bell and then someone came running to the door.

Aaron was standing there with his white shirt on and it was soaking wet.

Aaron: Hey Sarah. Come in.
Me: No one is here right?
Aaron: No I'm serious no one is here.
Me: Okay.
Aaron: Sarah the reason why my shirt is wet is when you took Conner I actually went to go cry my eyes out.
Me: Aaron listen to me why did we do this to each other I don't know but did you really sign those divorce papers?
Aaron: Did you sleep with Cody and Bryan because you were emotionally upset?
Me: Yes I did. I did sign the papers but I don't think you did.
Aaron: I didn't have the heart to Sarah. I thought we were supposed to be one.
Me: Aaron how can we be ONE if we are always going back and forth and we are always trying to make things work when it feels like we can't anymore! Aaron James you know I love you with all my damn heart but how can we keep going at this anymore and Conner what about our son! How can I tell our son that his father is being stupid and doing stupid things and to be honest it isn't all you it is me also! I haven't been the best mom to him! I missed his birthday when he turned one and he only had you to give him birthday kisses!
Aaron: Sarah I'm sorry! Baby I'm so sorry! I want what is best for Conner but what about us! Do you remember us!
Me: I will always remember us Aaron! You were the man I married and you were the man who gave me fucking something to believe in again! The men before you and the men after you they aren't you! They don't make me feel the way you do! They can't make me smile the way you always used to! I go back to the day you were holding Conner while he was eating from his bottle and you kept giving him kisses on his little head saying you would always be his father and you would be the King that he needs! I don't see that anymore! I need to see that from you Aaron! Conner needs his mom and dad to be okay because when he gets older I don't want him neglecting us as his parents! I see families like that all the time and I saw you like that! When I found out you were adopted and Patty took you in with Wayne I thought about everything else before they took you! How can this world be like this Aaron! I'm sorry I'm just a mess right now but how can we make this work if you won't be on the same page with me and stop fucking around with Samantha and Sabrina and all these other bitches after you! Cody and Bryan to be honest with you I would rather have them as friends even if I was emotionally fucked up and I needed them! I am crying now because I still love you but how can I still love you if you don't love me!

Aaron broke down crying in front of me and then he started his rant.

Aaron: SABRINA AND SAMANTHA ARENT YOU SARAH! They aren't the woman I married! They don't have the name Sarah which means princess in the damn right of almighty God and they just aren't the mother of my child! I want you in my life Sarah but we are like a horrible fight of hell every single time and we can't have this for each other, our families, friends, anyone who trusted us to look up to, and especially our son! I want Conner to have his father and his mother on the same page and if we can't have that then this divorce is going to be so fucking difficult for me! Giancarlo is going through shit too with Jessica because his ex Chase is up his ass also! I want this Sarah more than you do! I want your feet touching mine before we go to sleep every single night! I want to say Sarah I love you with all my heart every single minute of the day! I just want you Sarah! Why is that so damn fucking hard for us! I'm not letting you go anymore Sarah! We both have walked out too much on each other and I want the world for us! I want Conner to have a wonderful life and I want us to have more kids together! We need this Sarah for everyone, us, and Conner!

I broke down again until no more tears were left in me.

I jumped into his arms and kissed him and to be honest with you I remember it like the day he kissed me by the pitcher's mound at Yankee Stadium. It was like the sign I made for him and everything else after that came back into a flooding memory.

A couple of seconds later Chrissy and Lizzie came in with tears in their eyes even if Aaron and I didn't see them we heard them.

Chrissy: Oh my gosh! I was balling! 😭😭😭😭😭
Lizzie: Damn you guys it was like I was watching a drama filled rom-com! It was good though! 😭❤️😭
Chrissy: We all need to get together again!
Lizzie: I couldn't agree more girl.

Aaron and I chuckled with tears in our eyes but Chrissy said that G and Jess were slowly working things out and he didn't want to lose Jessica.

Lizzie: Even the perfect couples fight all the damn time.
Chrissy: You got that right sis. ;)

Aaron and I just smiled at each other knowing what we had to always work on to stay together.