Staring Into His Eyes. Proposal?

Aaron and I the next morning woke up and we thought we could take a walk on the little beach close to the hotel. His game was later on and we just wanted some time alone. The thought of being alone with him always made me happy.

Aaron: I love being alone with you.
Me: I know. It makes me feel like I'm at home again.
Aaron: You know we should buy a house down here in the off season.
Me: We should. It is beautiful down here.
Aaron: I am going to think about it and then we can just fly back and forth to see my parents in California and yours in New Jersey.
Me: That sounds good.
Aaron: I love you Sarah.
Me: I love you more A.

He leaned in to kiss me afterwards and the kiss was just perfect. I could feel his hands on my lower back and to be honest with you I went into relaxation mode. Looking into his eyes it was like a chocolate water fountain in Central Park. I thought to myself that he makes me so happy and I don't know what I would do with myself if he wasn't around.

As we continued to kiss we heard someone clear their throat and it was G and Jessica. We smiled at them and I guess they had the same idea to come out here this early in the morning.

Gian: You know you two can continue kissing.
Me: We don't want to be rude.
Gian: That's love Sarah. You guys are in love and trust me I know what that feels like.
Jessica: You do?
Gian: Yeah when I look at you.

I smiled at the two of them.

Gian: Um A can I talk to you for one second.
Aaron: Yeah sure dude.
Gian: We will be back girls.
Jessica: Okay. :)

Aaron: What's up dude?
Gian: I have known Jessica for such a long time I want to ask her to marry me.
Aaron: How do you plan on doing it?
Gian: I was thinking at the game tomorrow. I have the ring in my pocket.

He took out the ring Aaron's eyes just lit up.
Aaron: That ring is beautiful.
Gian: Yeah I know. I picked it out when I bought that necklace and I thought it would look amazing on Jessica's hand.
Aaron: It would. :) I think you should do it tomorrow when we get on the bus.
Gian: I was thinking that.

Aaron: Good Luck dude

Gian: Thanks. :)

Later on when we were on our way to the stadium you could see Jess was on the edge because G wasn't talking to her.

Gian: Babe.
Jess: What?
Gian: Talk to me.
Jess: You won't talk to me so why should I talk to you?
Gian: I'm sorry I have a lot on my mind.
Jess: Oh yeah like what?

G looked at Aaron and he thought about just doing it now. Aaron nodded his head.

Gian: Close your eyes.
Jess: Okay?
Gian: Now open them.

Jess looked down and saw a Tiffany box and she lost it. Everyone on the bus or getting on the bus was recording and they were smiling and really just had this happy look on their face.

Gian: Jess I have known you since I could remember and spending another moment without you would have made me so miserable. You make me so happy that I just wanted to get this over with and not have to wait another day. We are old enough to go down this path and I think this path to love should start now. So will you Jessica Mendoza do me the honor in being my wife?

Jess looked at everyone on the bus and Christina just screamed "Say yes you dumb bitch!" 😂

Jess: Of course I will! :)

Knowing the sigh of relief coming from not only G but everyone else was just an amazing feeling. Everyone congratulated them and they were just happy to actually be something more than boyfriend and girlfriend.

As everyone went back into their seats Christina came up to look at the ring and she goes "Damn G!"

Gian: I know. I picked it out when I bought the necklace for her. I thought it would be appropriate to do it in front of everyone.
Aaron: Smart choice man.
Jess: Sarah you barely said two words.
Me: I know. I'm just speechless and happy for you.
Jess: Thank you. One day I know it is going to be yours and my sister's turn. Trust me. I have this gut feeling you guys might get the ring at the same time.

Christina looked back at Gio and she smiled at him and he gave her the same smile back.

Christina: Sooner than later Jess?
Jess: For you sis yeah. This is the happiest you have been in so long. To be honest I don't know who can make you happy other than Gio. When I first saw him honestly I thought about you. The boy was always alone and in the corner all the time now that he has you it is like you took his heart and just loved it so much.

Gio walked over.

Gio: Christina we should be sitting the bus is moving and I don't want us dying.
Christina: Yeah I know.

He took her hand and she smiled with him as they went back to sit down.

Sarah's POV:
I looked back at G and Jess and then I look at Gio and Chris and I automatically knew what love was. If you wanted to know the definition of it you would definitely know it was them. They can make someone so happy and just really excited to be around. Knowing how much they kept the faith for so long and G knowing after all these year of him and Jess either being together or apart it was like they knew someone was out there for them.

I looked down at my phone and the picture of Aaron and I lying in bed together and to be honest I knew I wanted a life with him.

As I looked back at him I smiled and he gave me a smile that was just too much to handle. I couldn't help but blush and remember it like the first time I met him.

He had those cute cheeks and that glowy face that I loved so much

Jess: Sarah can I talk to you for a second.
Me: Yeah sure.

She had G switch places with me and he went up in the seat next to Aaron.

Me: What's up girl?
Jess: I think he is going to propose to you sooner than you think.
Me: How?
Jess: Seeing his best friend propose Sarah his heart is mended.
Me: Yeah I know but I haven't known him that long.
Jess: You have known him for 4 months already Sarah.
Me: I'm thinking about it maybe yeah but I don't want him to do it if he isn't ready.

G looked back and you could tell he was paying attention to the conversation.

He sent me a text telling me to listen to Jess.
I showed Jess the text and she was smiling to just agree with him.

Later on that day when we got to the stadium for the guys to play I thought about everything that was said and I didn't know when Aaron would ask me to marry him but all I know is that it was going to come faster than I thought.

A girl can dream right.