Club Night. 🔹 Making Faster Moves. 😌

To have some fun and not be sitting alone in the house feeling sorry for myself I decided to go to the club with everyone from the Dodgers team. They all go as a team sometimes and I thought it was a good idea.

Mariana: Girl we need to get you into some hot clothing.

I went shopping with Mariana early that morning while everyone else said they would meet us later on.

Mariana and I went into a billion stores until I found this beautiful navy blue dress that showed off my curves and such. I absolutely loved it.

When I got home I decided to go up stairs and call Jessica

Then she told me everything was fine and then I talked to Gio and Chrissy and they said everyone was coming to LA for some game in the next couple of days.

This was going to be interesting.

Mariana: Sarah?
Me: Huh?
Mariana: You good girl?
Me: Yeah I'm fine.
Mariana: Listen I know everyone is coming in the next couple of days but we are going to be fine trust me.
Me: Thanks girl.
Mariana: Your welcome. Now let's get ready.

Me: Okay.

While Mariana was getting me ready Kike walked into the bathroom and he smiled at the both of us.

Kike: Damn Sarah you look hot.
Me: Thanks to your wife over here.
Kike: Well she never looks ugly so yeah you have a good coach with you to teach you things.
Me: Makes sense. I talked to Gio, Chrissy, and Jess.
Kike: Oh. What did they say?
Me: The team and their so called people are coming out to LA.
Kike: Yeah we have to play some game with them for a couple of days.
Me: I see.
Kike: Sarah you don't have to go.
Me: No I will. Just maybe not stay for the whole thing.
Kike: That makes sense.

As Kike walked out of the bathroom to get ready I was all done and Mariana of course took pictures of us but didn't post them you know until she got to the club and this one happened to blow up in just a couple of seconds.

With Mi Hermana. ❤️😘❤️

 ❤️😘❤️