Oh My God Elevator Guy! 😳💙😩

The next day I woke up in Gio and Chrissy's guest room which was right next door to the room that Conner was sleeping in.

I got a call from Elizabeth and I picked it up.

Me: Hey Lizzie.
Elizabeth: Hey Sarah!
Me: What's up?
Elizabeth: Can you come over?
Me: Um yeah. Is everything okay?
Elizabeth: Yeah. It is just there is someone here that I want you to meet.
Me: I know who. I'm coming over right now.
Elizabeth: Okay.

As I got myself together and I got Conner together I walked over and met with Elizabeth and her cousin.

They were outside in the backyard with Gleyber and Gio. Chrissy went with Stephanie to the grocery store and they were going to be back soon.

Me: So um.
Elizabeth: What?
Me: Where is?
Elizabeth: Oh he went inside to help my husband he should be out right now there he is.

I looked at this handsome Hispanic man and I was like wow I know him from somewhere. I just stared at him for a little while longer then his eyes met with mine.

I thought to myself where do I know him from then I looked on the table and his name was Bryan

Oh my gosh! Now I know! He works security! Holy crap! I didn't think I would see him again!

Elizabeth: Sarah you look like you know him.
Me: That's because I do. You work security at Yankee Stadium right?

The man walked over to me and sat down on the bench next to me.

My name is Bryan and yes I do. How do you know me?

Me: My family are season ticket holders for the Yankees I used to go to games with my aunt and my dad.

Bryan: I remember you. Your dad was such a nice man and your aunt had a sense of humor.
Me: Yep that's my family. ;) How are you?!?
Bryan: I'm good. Just still working at the stadium but I'm off this week taking care of my niece. She's two. Her name is Melanie.
Me: Awe. Are you with anyone?
Bryan: I used to be like three years ago but I haven't found anyone since. I usually on my free time cook or help my sister out with my niece.
Me: That's so nice. Do you live around here?
Bryan: Down the road actually.
Me: Oh okay. Yeah I used to be married to you know who.
Bryan: Yeah Lizzie was telling me. I'm sorry about all that.
Me: It was a lesson learned. I would really like to see you again.
Bryan: I'm free tomorrow.
Me: I actually have an open house for an apartment next door to Gio and Chrissy's place but I am free tomorrow night.
Bryan: I can come with you to the open house since my niece needs her fresh air.
Me: That would be nice. I would like that.

I looked around and everyone had smiles on their faces.

Chrissy: Sarah you didn't tell me you knew Bryan.
Me: Oh yeah I knew him since I have been going to the Yankee games. I used to ask for him all the time through security.
Chrissy: I guess you had a crush on him?
Me: Yeah I did. I just didn't know what his name was or you know anything about him. I didn't think you were related to Elizabeth.
Bryan: Small world and it keeps getting smaller.
Me: Yeah no kidding. That's crazy.
Bryan: You know you always used to smile at me when you saw me I knew for a fact you liked me.
Me: Well that lets the cat out of the bag.
Bryan: Yeah it does. I'm glad you like me though. That means things won't be awkward between us.
Me: Mhm.