Arriving at the hotel. Pool time and our first time.

When we got off the plane Aaron and I wanted to go relax in the pool since it was around night time. We wanted to invite the others but they wanted to do other things.

As soon as Aaron and I got to the hotel we dropped our things off in the room and went to jump in the pool. The pool was closed for the night but open for guests like us or other high end guests coming in.

Aaron: Honey this feels good. We need to have a pool in our future home. :)
Me: Yeah I know we do need to. I'm thinking about it.
Aaron: You think anyone else is coming?
Me: Probably not.

A couple of seconds later Brett comes with his wife and then a couple of the other players and they smiled at us.

Brett: Hey guys.
Me: Hey.
Brett: I'm sorry did you guys want to be alone?
Aaron: No dude it is fine. We wanted some company anyways.
Brett: Oh okay.

A couple of seconds later the coaches come over and of course I got smiles again.

Manager: How did you guys meet?
Me: At the game. I held up a sign behind home plate. My sister got tickets from a charity event and Amber Sabathia was there so I guess she was the one who put the tickets in. My sister ended up winning them and here I am. I caught Aaron's eye.
Manager: What a story. :)
Me: Mhm. He kinda changed me.
Aaron: She makes me see the bigger picture. :)
Manager: I could see because Aaron's batting has gotten better. Sarah I think you might be his good luck charm. ;)
Me: Maybe but I know how talented he is and he works hard. I told him the first date we went on that he didn't need to worry about me 24/7 because he has his career to worry about and he has to win a World Series this year. ;)
Manager: You got yourself a die hard fan here Aaron.
Aaron: Yes coach I know.
Me: I remember when you played coach. I was a little girl who attended a lot of games at the old stadium.
Manager: Really? Wow so you are a big Yankee fan.
Me: Mhm. When Aaron met me I was wearing a Jeter shirt.
Manager: Jeter fan.
Me: Yes I love Derek. Sadly I never got to meet him but my sisters did at a mall down here way back when he played.
Manager: I can make the arrangement for you to meet him. Give me time.
Me: No no that's okay. God will give me the time.
Manager: No no. You seem like such a sweet girl who really wants to meet him and I don't think he is going to have a problem with that.
Me: Yeah I know. I just know he is busy with the Marlins and I don't want to be a bother to anyone. I'm just lucky that Aaron came into my life.
Manager: You know Aaron you have one lucky girl here honestly. She isn't after your money. She wants you happy and she wants you to have fun.
Aaron: That is why I picked her.
Manager: Good choice because her and Jessica are going to be running the book for us for the rest of the season.
Aaron: That's amazing.
Manager: I asked them on the plane.
Aaron: Oh okay. :)

As I looked around I noticed a lot of the players had wives and I looked down at Brett's wife's finger and her ring was beautiful.

Me: That ring is beautiful.
Brett: I picked it out.
Me: I know you did. I love it.
Brett: One day I think you are going to be one of them.
Me: Yeah maybe. I always wondered what it would be like to be an MLB wife.
Brett's wife: Not easy love but trust me you are their number one fan all the way. Just be supportive and take the time to know their schedule. I did that with Brett and here I am. I know how baseball is his first love and I just went along with it.
Brett: That is what keeps us going.
Wife: Yes honey I know.
Brett: The kids are actually home with my mom.
Aaron: Oh okay.

I looked over at Aaron and he had this soft look in his eyes. I knew that look. He wanted children. I know he did but he wanted to wait for the right time.

Luis was next to Brett and his wife.

Luis Severino in my opinion was an amazing pitcher. What a bomb he had in that arm. I remember mentioning that to him and of course he smiled at me and said thank you.