WEDDING DAYY!!!!!💏💏🥂💍

I woke up the next morning and I had this huge smile on my face. Today I was going to be Mrs. Aaron Judge and I couldn't be more happier. The redness on my cheeks rose when I thought about actually getting to call Aaron my husband. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower before everyone helped me get ready that was last of my party. Jess was in the room next to mine on the opposite side of the hotel was Giancarlo and Aaron. They had a room next to each other. When I flew in last night with everyone I went right to my room so I hadn't seen Aaron since Wednesday night. I missed him a lot. Honestly I don't think I missed myself that much if that was even an issue.

Jess: Morning girlie. Are you ready to get married?!?
Me: Yep! You?
Jess: More than anything. Since I was a little girl I wanted Giancarlo to be mine. Little Jessica had a massive crush on him now she is getting married to him I would have never thought. I couldn't be happier!!!
Me: Same with me honestly speaking! I really haven't seen Aaron in a day or two and I miss him a lot. ;(
Jess: Well honey a break from him is hard I know but sometimes you need it and it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding anyways.
Me: Jess I don't think we need everyone in here. I mean Christina can come in and help us but we don't need anyone else.
Jess: I am going to call Chrissy now.

Jess called Chrissy from down the hall and she came.

Christina: Morning brides!!!
Me: Morning.
Jess: Morning sis. Thank you for coming to help us.
Christina: Your welcome sis.

Jess and I took our dresses out of the closet and Christina was smiling at both of us.

Christina: You both are going to look so beautiful. Ugh I love those dresses!
Me: Well Chrissy, Thank you but your sister picked out mine and hers and I was happy she picked out mine as well.

*My wedding dress is on the top and Jessica's is on the bottom.*

Christina: Girls are we almost ready? Everyone is outside waiting for both of you

Christina: Girls are we almost ready? Everyone is outside waiting for both of you. Your dads are getting bored.
Jess: Sarah and I are doing our makeup be out in a minute.
Christina: Well I'm going outside to put my shoes on.

This is Christina's maid of honor dress. Jessica and I didn't want bridesmaids.