Baby Talk. Asking Questions. The Love Continues. 💕💕

I sat in the hotel room that morning since we got back late last night from the Mendoza house my daily thoughts were taking over my brain. Thinking about Aaron wanting a baby makes me think about really wanting one now. I was going to ask Sabrina about it since her and Cody are going back to LA tomorrow.

I called her and told her to meet me in the lobby coffee shop in ten minutes and she said she would be happy to. She's also pregnant so I told her to take her time.

I was sitting on the couch in the lobby since I told Aaron to go hangout with Cody and I was going to talk with Sabrina so he agreed and now here I am waiting. Sabrina came down about 15 mins into my thoughts.

Sabrina walked over and sat next to a confused Sarah.

Sabrina: Hey girl. What's up?
Me: Hey, nothing.
Sabrina: Something is wrong Sarah. You should be happy you are Mrs. Judge.
Me: Of course I am. I'm just confused about something.
Sabrina: Girl what is it tell me.
Me: I want to have a baby.
Sabrina: Well let me tell you this love when I asked Cody the first thing he did was take my shirt off so I'm not pushing you to ask Aaron but I would want you to be alone when you ask him to help you.
Me: Yeah I know. How should I start the conversation though. :/
Sabrina: Start by saying how you love that I'm pregnant and that Jess is pregnant and that you love him with kids and that you want a baby. Even better you should get a bunch of parenting magazines and start reading about pregnancy. I did that with Cody and he isn't stupid he got the hint that I was ready and so was he.
Me: Okay maybe I should do that and see what happens.
Sabrina: Yeah try it tonight. I have some I'm not using. I will give them to you right now.

Sabrina went upstairs to her room and got some of the magazines and when she did Cody walked over with water in his hand for Sabrina and I.

Cody: Hey Sarah.
Me: Hey Code.
Cody: You look lost. What's up?
Me: I was asking Sabrina how she dropped the question on you about having a child.
Cody: Yeah. (:
Me: Mhm. I want to drop the thought on Aaron.
Cody: Aaron and I were just talking about that. He told me Jessica is pregnant.
Me: She is.
Cody: I can see that you guys are ready Sarah. I think you should drop it on him tonight.
Me: Yeah. Sabrina told me that also. She went to get me some of the parenting magazines that she finished reading.

I looked over and saw Sabrina come over and she sat on Cody's lap which he didn't care about. They looked so happy and she looked so cute with her belly. (:

Sabrina: These are some of the magazines I read. Let me know if they help.
Cody: Try it tonight Sarah. Sabrina and I are leaving tomorrow night we are going to have lunch with you and Aaron before we catch our flight tomorrow.
Me: Sounds good. I will see you around guys and thank you.

I gave them hugs and walked away back up to my room.

I walked through the door and Aaron was sitting on the bed with his computer typing something.

I took the laptop away from him when he finished typing and I straddled his lap and touched his chest up and down. He smiled and kissed my neck and I was a moaning mess. The feeling of his lips on my body always made me shiver and then I pulled up his shirt after he took his lips off my neck.

He mouthed if I was ready and I nodded saying that I was.

He took off my shirt and then my bra and in the process I was just rubbing myself on him when we both discarded our pants and to be honest just feeling his body on mine felt so damn amazing I wanted to just keep going. He reached over for the condom and I shook my head no. He smiled and continued.

Aaron: I want to stop for a minute.
Me: Everything okay?
Aaron: I wanted this also.
Me: Well can we continue? Lol.
Aaron: Yep we can.

Aaron kept kissing my boobs and neck and to be honest just feeling him on me and inside of me was just what I always wanted since the day he brought up the conversation about kids. We kept going for a couple of hours and now we were a panting mess.

Aaron: I see those parenting magazines

Me: Mhm.
Aaron: Did Sabrina give them to you?
Me: How did you know? 😂😂
Aaron: Lucky guess. I told Cody I wanted to have a child or children with you and he thought it was a good idea since we are ready and married.
Me: Does that mean I get to carry your children?
Aaron: Yep.
Me: Good I'm glad it is me and not someone else.
Aaron: Me too. (:
Me: We should at least get a nap in before we read those magazines.
Aaron: Yeah we should. We are going to be okay. ;)
Me: Okay.

I went to the bathroom and all I did was smile into the mirror.

A couple of seconds later Aaron was standing behind me.

Aaron: Sarah I love you.
Me: I love you more.

Aaron knowing how happy he was really made Sarah happy and that is all that mattered. His strong arms were around Sarah and he kept giving her kisses on her neck and on the top of her head.

Aaron: I can't wait for us to be parents baby.
Me: I know. I wanted to wait a little longer but I know I can't. Seeing you with kids makes me smile and I love seeing you smile. I always promise to make you smile no matter what. I'm going to support you as best as I can and I will never disrespect you. These little ones are always going to see their father no matter where you are in the world. I want to be with you.
Aaron: You are the most beautiful human I have ever laid eyes on and I am happy you get to be next to me babe. You always make me smile and you having your arms around me means I know I'm doing my job. We are in this together no matter what. (: Your support means everything to me.
Me: We are a team Aaron. There isn't an I in team. We stick together no matter what and if one of us falls the other picks them up. You and I love baseball so much it is in our blood but we are always going to make time and have time around it. I'm glad I get to be in this journey with you. (:
Aaron: Same here muffin. (:

Sarah got a million more kisses that night but just being held by the one and only man she loved was her biggest blessing.