Intimate Conversations and meeting Jessica.

It was the next day and Aaron ended up having off. I was shocked because he usually doesn't have off during the week and it shocked me to think he would want to stay with me instead of going back to his place. You could see that he didn't want to go home because he didn't want to be alone. I remember him talking about how lonely he was at home by himself but anytime he was with me he would just be happy and have this smile on his face.

We always tried to have close conversations but this one was pretty interesting and I was shocked he even wanted to talk about it.

Aaron: Hi honey.
Me: Hey.
Aaron: how are we going to continue our relationship when I go on the road?
Me: we are going to make it work.
Aaron: I trust you babe.
Me: yeah you should. When are you leaving?
Aaron: tomorrow night to Tampa. I will be back next Tuesday.
Me: I might be able to come with you.
Aaron: are you sure? I don't want to pressure you to come with me.
Me: you aren't pressuring me love. You are going to be playing the sport you love and I am going to be watching you.
Aaron: okay love. Thank you for coming with me or better yet wanting to come with me.
Me: your welcome.
Aaron: I was shocked you said that you wanted to be my girlfriend.
Me: listen love you are going to be okay with or without me.
Aaron: I am?
Me: Yes you are. I believe in you.
Aaron: Thank you. Never had someone tell me that. You know the amount of kisses we share will never amount to the love I have for you.
Me: you are going to make me cry.
Aaron: happy tears I hope?
Me: always.
Aaron: good I'm glad it is happy tears.

As the day continued he always liked to talk to me just to pass the time. Knowing the interesting conversations we would be having.

Aaron: would it be too early to ask you to you know....
Me: to what?
Aaron: you know.
Me: sex?
Aaron: yes.
Me: I want to save it until I am married.
Aaron: I can wait.
Me: are you sure?
Aaron: I don't want to pressure you.
Me: okay.
Aaron: I am going to wait for you to be ready and then we can work from there.
Me: okay. I understand.

As Aaron and I continued to talk I saw he didn't have his phone near him. I was shocked but I guess he didn't want to bother with it. I can understand that feeling most of the time. I wanted to bring it up to him but it would have been something stupid to start a conversation about.

As I watched him get up and walk to the kitchen it made me smile knowing he just wanted to spend sometime with me but when he came back with his phone and mine with two cups of coffee I had a smile on my face.

Aaron: Here you go honey.
Me: thank you love.
Aaron: do you want to have lunch with G and his new girlfriend today?
Me: what time?
Aaron: I was thinking around noon.
Me: I guess we can. Who is the new girl? I hope she isn't some hoe.
Aaron: I was hoping you would say that since you care about him so much.
Me: he is your best friend and he is a good guy to me. I do not want to see him getting hurt.
Aaron: I know hun. He did say she was a nice girl so I guess we will have to see this afternoon.
Me: yeah I guess so.

As we got ready since it was about ten in the morning I went to go shower and I came out and then he went in.

Aaron: I would have brought you with me but your tub and shower is kinda small.
Me: I know I need to find a new place.
Aaron: I was thinking you could move in with me. My place is bigger.
Me: I have to think about it.
Aaron: okay. It was a thought. I would like to have my home open to the one girl that I love so much.
Me: thank you. I appreciate it.

When he came out of the shower he was walking around with a towel and of course my behind was sweating.

Aaron: babe why are you sweating?
Me: because of you.
Aaron: oh I understand. Lol.
Me: stop laughing.
Aaron: I laugh because of how cute you are.
Me: thank you, 😊.