Cody!!! Is That You?!?

The guys had their last game in Tampa today and to be honest with you I knew it was going to be a great one. They were always confident in themselves and they always tried to make Christina, Jessica, and I smile.

I looked over at Christina and she looked to be on the edge about something.

Christina: Sarah can I talk to you?

Me: Sure honey. What is it?

Christina: I live here in Florida. How am I going to make this work with Gio?

Me: Honey listen to me. This is going to work with you and Gio. If you want it to work you need to talk to him about it.

Christina: When should I?

Me: Very soon. The guys leave tomorrow morning and they have an off day back in NY. If it was up to me I would leave Florida and go with him to NY.

Christina: I was thinking of doing that.

Me: It is up to you though honey.

Christina: Thank you.

Jessica: Girls I'm sorry I was in the bathroom what are we talking about.

Christina: Jess should I move to NY?

Jessica: Do you want to move to NY?

Christina: I was thinking about it. Sarah brought it up but I would think since I am in NY and the guys have a busy season ahead of them I could spend time with you guys and not be alone when Gio leaves.

Jessica: Yes I was thinking that.

Christina: I am going to talk to Gio after the game.

Jessica: Yeah you should.

The whole game you could see Christina was on the edge about making the decision and Gio was looking at her direction with concern. He wanted to know if she was okay and he would look at Jess and I and we would mouth, "ask her."

As the game went on and the guys were winning I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Cody Bellinger. I remember mentioning to Aaron about meeting him but of course I didn't want to make a scene.

I turned around and he smiled at me and you could see the woman next to him was his wife.

Cody: Hi Sarah.

Me: Hey Cody! How are you?

Cody: I'm okay. I just came since the Dodgers have today off and I told the coach I would be back for practice tomorrow morning.

Me: Awe that is nice to spend time with you wife.

Cody: Oh she isn't my wife. That is my girlfriend Sabrina.

Sabrina: Hi. Nice to meet you girls.

Jessica and Christina: You too.

Jessica: I am engaged to Giancarlo over there and my sister is Gio Urshela's girlfriend.

Cody: Gio has a girl! Wow! I haven't even seen him with a girl since the day I met the guy.

Christina: I was shocked about that also honestly speaking. He liked me I guess.

Sabrina: If you caught his eye you are lucky. I still don't know how I caught Cody's. It beats me sometimes how lucky I am. I am not going to lie this is a tough position to be in considering how many women might be after the guy you are next to.

Cody: Honey I don't have women after me.

Sabrina: Honey. Since when? You must be blind. Girls drop their panties when they see you and then you have me turning into Maleficent trying to keep them off. I'm sorry honey but those boxers are mine not theirs.