Showing Me Off? And more surprises.

The next morning I got a good morning text from him and it made me smile so wide.

Aaron: Good Morning Honey.
Me: Good Morning. :)
Aaron: Did you sleep ok?
Me: Like a baby.
Aaron: Good. :)
Me: Yup. What about you?
Aaron: Yeah I was up half the night thinking but you know nightly thoughts.
Me: Yeah I have those sometimes.
Aaron: Yeah I thought you would have.
Me: So what time should I come to the Stadium today?
Aaron: Around 4:30-5pm so I can get your tickets up to the box office before hand.
Me: Cool. I already have my dad coming and my sisters.
Aaron: Oh family.
Me: Yeah. My sister from the last time you saw she has a twin and my dad is coming.
Aaron: Oh good. So I can say hello.
Me: Yeah. Of course I told them a guy named Aaron gave me season tickets but I didn't say which Aaron.
Aaron: Haha I understand.
Me: My dad is going to be in shock when he finds out it is you.
Aaron: I'm sure. I will see you later on. I have a shirt coming to your door that I want you to wear.
Me: Okay.
Aaron: Text me when you get it.
Me: Okay honey.

As soon as he texted that the door bell rang. I ran to the door and there was a bag with some things in it.

I opened it and it had a hat signed by him, a team photo signed by all the players, and a couple of other things that were sweet but the best one was the jersey. I smiled so wide knowing this was his actual jersey and on the back he had Aaron's girl written on it.

HE DID NOT! 😍😭

I texted him back with a thank you and then I mentioned the Aaron's girl and he laughed and said to wear it in good health. I remember my grandma used to tell me that. :)

Me: See you later.
Aaron: I have a car coming to pick you up from your place.
Me: My sisters and my dad are coming from Jersey so they are on their own.
Aaron: That's fine. :)
Me: Thank you. :)
Aaron: Your welcome. :)

Later on that day as I was getting ready for the game I got a text from my sister asking me where they should meet me. I said the box office by the Legends suite. She texted me back with an Okay with a question mark.

It was about an hour before the game and I was almost ready.

A couple of seconds later I heard a honk and I knew that was the car.

I walked outside and hopped into the car with a driver named Dave in the front.

Dave: Hi I'm Dave.
Me: Hi I'm Sarah nice to meet you.
Dave: Nice to meet you also.
Me: This isn't actually my first time sitting behind home plate. I met Aaron behind home plate with my sign that I made for him. That is how I magically got his attention before he went up to bat.
Dave: Well this won't be your last. That's amazing. I'm glad he found you. You seem like such a sweet girl.
Me: Thank you I appreciate it Dave. Oh really?
Dave: You are welcome Sarah. Mhm. Aaron got you the rest of the season plus some away games if you can make it.
Me: Wow. He didn't tell me that.
Dave: Well he would have but he didn't want to know what your reaction was going to be.
Me: Well I love it and I need to thank him one day.
Dave: You know he hasn't stopped talking about you to me or the team.
Me: The team?!? You mean the team knows me already?
Dave: They know of you but they don't know what you look like.
Me: Wow! I would have never thought.
Dave: By this quick conversation you are a sweetheart so I can see why. No wonder why he likes you.
Me: Yeah I guess I was the lucky girl.
Dave: Yeah I guess so.

As we pulled up to the Stadium and I thanked Dave and he said he would pick me up from the same spot after the game and I smiled.

Dave: Enjoy the game Sarah.
Me: Thank you. :)

I walked up to the box office and I got the tickets within the blink of an eye. The box office obviously knew who got me those tickets and they smiled when they gave them to me.