Antonio and Stephanie.

The next day I woke up and got a call from a random number and I knew it was a New York number because it was 917.

I picked it up and recognized the voice automatically. It was Antonio.

Antonio: Hey Sarah.
Me: Hey!!
Antonio: How are you?
Me: I'm okay. Enjoying the married life and I have a baby on the way.
Antonio: Baby? Married?!? What!
Me: Yeah. I'm having a little boy he's due in a couple of months.
Antonio: With who?
Me: Judge. Aaron Judge.
Antonio: Oh so Giancarlo wasn't kidding?
Me: Nope.
Antonio: I'm happy for you Sarah. I mean as for me I'm still looking for someone because my past relationships were shitty.
Me: Giancarlo told me. I'm sorry. /:
Antonio: It is okay Sarah. I'm just glad your happy and I'm sorry nothing can go on between us.
Me: Antonio I know where you are coming from but have you tried looking for someone?
Antonio: I have but no luck.
Me: I know how tough that is. That was happening to me a lot before I met Aaron but Aaron pretty much pulled me out of that gutter but you know what I'm going to ask the player wives if they know or have anyone. I will get back to you.
Antonio: Thank you Sarah. That means a lot. See you soon.
Me: Yeah see you. Stay safe.
Antonio: You too Sarah.

As I got off the phone with Antonio Aaron was smiling at the door way.

Aaron: Hey baby. Playing matchmaker again?
Me: Yeah. Antonio is looking for someone.
Aaron: I don't know anyone off the top of my head but I will ask the players if they have anyone.
Me: Yeah I said that to him. I'm gonna ask Jess or Jordan even Chrissy if they know anyone.
Aaron: Good idea.
Me: I can ask them this afternoon at the stadium since Antonio is coming to the game according to Giancarlo.
Aaron: Oh okay. You know who you should ask Amber.
Me: Sabathia?
Aaron: Mhm. I'm sure she knows women who are looking for men within the tri-state area.
Me: Makes sense. I'm gonna ask her now actually since I am texting her while talking to you.
Aaron: Go ahead. ;)

I walked into the other room and called Amber.

She picked up on the first ring.

Amber: Hey Sarah Love!
Me: Hey!!! How are you honey?
Amber: Im okay. What's up?
Me: Well you know Giancarlo's cousin from The Bronx Antonio?
Amber: Yeah. Why?
Me: He's looking for a girl.
Amber: Playing matchmaker again Sarah? ;)
Me: I want to help him though. 😩
Amber: I know honey. That is why you have a kind heart for certain people. I might have someone who is looking for someone but I can't guarantee this person doesn't have a person yet.
Me: Who else should I ask?
Amber: Ask Elizabeth or even ask Sevy.
Me: Yeah I should.
Amber: Let me know how it goes and I will let you know on my end by tomorrow.
Me: Okay love thanks. See you later.
Amber: Yes girlie. See you. :)

As I hung up the phone with Amber I thought about asking Elizabeth.

So I called her.

Honestly I felt like Tinder but I wasn't even Tinder. I think I was better than that crap app. 😂

My phone was ringing Elizabeth and she picked up and I could hear her laughing through the phone.

Elizabeth: Hey girlie.
Me: Hey girl. Is that your cousin Stephanie?
Elizabeth: Yes!! It is!! She just came in from Venezuela. She actually moved to NY.
Me: Oh is she still with that weirdo from California?
Elizabeth: No thank god! Ugh he was horrible. Stalkerish kinda. 😂 Why do you ask? Are you playing matchmaker for someone?
Me: How did you know?
Elizabeth: Sarah you and Jess are legit matchmaker material for anyone. Look at what you did for Gio and Chrissy. ;)
Me: True and Gio is back isn't he?
Elizabeth: Yeah he is back. Him and Chrissy are actually over. They are cooking with the babes in the kitchen.
Me: Ah okay. As long as he is back.
Elizabeth: Yeah. So why did you call?
Me: Just to check in and since your cousin is in town is she looking for anyone?
Elizabeth: I have to ask her but actually you know what you should ask her.
Me: Oh okay. :) Yeah sure I can ask her.

I heard Elizabeth scream Stephanie's name.

Stephanie ran to the phone because I could hear feet.

Stephanie: Hey Sarah. How's Aaron and the baby?
Me: We are both fine and dandy but Hey Stephie.
Stephanie: What's up?
Me: I was wondering from the last time you came do you remember Antonio?
Stephanie: Yes that handsome Puerto Rican man. What about him?
Me: Well come to the game with Elizabeth tonight and you can sit next to him and talk to him. He is looking for a girlfriend.
Stephanie: I'm in!!!!
Me: Good thank you god my mission is accomplished! 😆
Stephanie: Matchmaker! ;)
Me: Always. ;) See you later!!!
Stephanie: Okay love. ❤️

Later at the Stadium......

Stephanie and Antonio were chewing each other's ears off and I looked at Aaron from the wives section and he smiled at me knowing I did a good job. :) This baby was still kicking but he was adorable when I would tickle my stomach and he would respond with another kick.

The rest of the night I just kept checking on Stephanie and Antonio and to be honest they did look happy and to be honest the level of flirting was beyond high. I'm glad Elizabeth brought Stephanie over. This worked out perfectly for me.

Elizabeth: I guess things worked out with those two?
Me: Oh yeah they did! Can't keep their hands off of each other.
Elizabeth: I told you!
Me: Thanks for helping me!! :)
Elizabeth: Your welcome but you owe me chocolate chip cookies.
Me: Oh I know. ;)
Elizabeth: Thanks. :)
Me: Welcome. :)