His past.......as well as mine.

Aaron had the day off today. It was one of those days where we would want to spend sometime together and to actually go back into the past and say the things we couldn't say at the time. Aaron I remember the first day I met him he was one of those guys who really didn't say much. He didn't want to say a lot to me because he was scared that I would judge him. Now, I feel as if he changed into a greater person and was able to tell me something's he couldn't tell me before.

Aaron: Honey.
Me: Mhm.
Aaron: I want to know a little bit about your past and I will tell you a little about mine.
Me: Okay.
Aaron: Go ahead.

Sarah's POV:
I thought about where to start. Then I thought why not start with something that I really never told anyone.

Aaron: Do you want me to start?
Me: Yes, because honestly I don't know where I should start.
Aaron: Well lets just say I was adopted so I was treated differently when I was in school. I didn't know much of having a biological family growing up so when my parents now took me in they gave me a greater life. They gave me a life I didn't think I could ever have. That made me the person I am today. I accept myself for who I am and I accept the fact that I have made mistakes and those mistakes I learned from them.
Me: That's a good thing. If you don't mind me asking I want to know about past relationships you have had.
Aaron: Well lets just say they were on and off like light switches.
Me: Really? Like Jen?
Aaron: You did research didn't you?
Me: Yep.
Aaron: Well what did you read?
Me: Well lets just say short and sweet she was a media troll who I guess you went to school with and she used you for your fame and shit.
Aaron: You hit the hammer on the nail. Other things happened but that was the main thing.
Me: Do you think I'm like that?
Aaron: Oh hell no you aren't. Honey listen you are far or should I say way way better at a relationship than she ever would have been.
Me: Thank you. Did you want a life with her?
Aaron: At the time yes but she wasn't giving me what I was looking for so that was why I was single before I met you. Sarah you opened my eyes to a lot more things that my eyes were closed to before.
Me: I'm sure. I only tried to be the girl I knew you wanted. When I saw your interviews on websites and such I was like to my mom I'm sorry but I have to have him. She smiled at me and she knew. I mean I did love Cody but seeing him with Sabrina made me love you a lot more.
Aaron: I can't wait to marry you.
Me: I know same with me. Anyways my past I never had any of what you have other than being verbally abused by a guy in college and a couple of times in high school but I learned to move on from that and I learned to cherish the things that matter most in life.
Aaron: Honey why didn't you tell me?!?
Me: Aaron my past can't be changed and neither can yours but our present and future let's just make the best of it. I don't want to be that girlfriend or that wife who never gets to spend time with her husband or her future children.
Aaron: Same goes for me. When you can't make it to games or when we can't be seeing each other every single day I promise to always call and to check up on you the kids and everything else.
Me: That's all I want. You have a lot of people Aaron who I know love you but I want you to remember where your heart is.
Aaron: Always always and always.
Me: Good. The guys I liked in the past were horrible to be honest with you. I thought I wanted something with them but this one guy I went to high school with and I knew him since I was seven I knew I loved him but I couldn't have had the life I have now if it wasn't for you.
Aaron: What was his name?
Me: Charles.
Aaron: Let me guess he played baseball with you?
Me: How did you know that?
Aaron: Your mom told me about him. She said he's getting married now to some girl but she doesn't know who the girl is.
Me: Yeah I know I don't know who she is either. Not many people besides my core family know that I am with the Aaron Judge. They don't need to know. They are gonna keep asking you questions so I just ignore them because they don't need to know anything about you. How everyone who loves you treats you is how you should be treated.
Aaron: It isn't all about baseball. That is what I do not who I am. Without baseball I would be a nobody so I thank god the sport gave me this platform to be known but sometimes I just want to be Aaron.
Me: To me that is all you are. Just Aaron.
Aaron: Thank you.
Me: Your welcome.

I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips and lets just say we were ready for reality.

He laid me down on the couch and I started to kiss his neck and just the way his skin felt against my lips was the feeling of just warmth and security. I always felt secure in his arms and then he just took off my shirt and the feeling of his lips on my stomach was the feeling of power. Power in a way where a MAN should be able to make a woman feel. When you first get this warm jolt in your body you just know. (I could feel it now just writing this chapter.) He looked up at me with those brown eyes and they were the color I knew they would be the caramel brown like a Jack Daniels bottle of whiskey. The feeling of him over me brought back a small memory of the movie Pearl Harbor with the romantic moments between Danny and Evelyn. Just the thought of that movie made me enjoy the intimate moment right now. Aaron's chain was brushing my skin and the coldness of it made me so happy. Being this close to him I never wanted to let go. Letting go of this moment would make me cry and I never wanted to.

Aaron: We should wait to make the baby right?
Me: I would like to but if you want to now we can.
Aaron: I want to wait.
Me: Okay. We can wait. I'm just shocked you want to wait this long.
Aaron: I do. I really do want to wait. That moment should be done in a room or anywhere away from people we know.
Me: Thank you. My heart is racing.
Aaron: Mine is also.
Me: I never felt like that before. Have you?
Aaron: Nope. I love the feeling though.

I flipped him over and I just laid on his chest and played with the freckles on his skin and I looked up to his face and I was brushing the top of his nose with my finger tips.

Me: Can we stay like this the whole day? Aaron: That's my plan

Aaron: That's my plan.

I looked over at my phone and got a missed FaceTime call from Jess.

Me: It was Jess.
Aaron: Call her back.
Me: Should we look decent?
Aaron: No it is fine.
Me: ok.

I rang Jess and she picked up.

Jess: Hey lovies.
Me: Hey.
Jess: Where are you guys?
Me: Lying on the couch.
Jess: Did you guys you know?
Me: A little bit we want to wait to have kids.
Jess: Aaron you see why I knew Sarah was perfect for you.
Aaron: Yes. I love her.
Jess: Mhm I know. I can see her fingers in your skin right now.
Aaron: Mhm. Where are you?
Jess: Lying on G.
Aaron: Did we both have the plan of that today?
Giancarlo: Yeah man. It seems like we did.
Me: I feel so in love it is crazy.
Jess: Same girl. My heart races every single time.
Aaron: I feel the same.
Giancarlo: Can I not argue? That I agree.
Jess: You are comfy.
Giancarlo: No shit. 😂

The memories of the past weren't coming back in my head but they brought really good ones and through phone screens Jess and I knew where we belonged. 😊