That Night. Who's Maria?

That night after Aaron and I got home it was like the whole world knew we were engaged. I was getting text after text and to be honest with you I wasn't getting any bullshit from anyone. If I did I knew how to shut the haters down within a milli-second. One of the reasons why Aaron asked me to marry him was because I had very tough skin. Like someone would smack me and I would have the reflex to smack back. He was scared sometimes because he thought I would knock him out one day. My mouth was sometimes quicker than my hands so I would have these comebacks and they would make him smirk knowing I knew the game pretty well.

Aaron: Honey I love that potty mouth of yours.
Me: Oh yeah? 🤨 Why? 😏
Aaron: Did you see the way you shut Didi down today for his stupid comments and the way you shut those reporters down in the clubhouse. I don't think I could have done that.
Me: Honey it is called "silent but deadly." Gotta give them a taste of their own medicine sometimes. Can't let these people step on you Aaron. Gotta be aggressive in this business. Gotta say "fuck off" when needed and you have to hold your tongue and be respectful when needed. Depends on my mood also.
Aaron: That's the girl I plan on marrying. Tough as ice. :)
Me: Those haters have nothing better to do babe. Like little bitches and assholes need to chill these days. I'm sorry. You getting all worked up over nothing you can't control is totally unnecessary.
Aaron: I agree. :)

As we went to sleep that night I could feel Aaron's hands go to my boobs.

Me: Aaron James.
Aaron: Yes?
Me: Can you for once not be horny and let me get some sleep?
Aaron: Nope.
Me: Please. :(
Aaron: Okay. We are having it in the morning though.
Me: Fine whatever. 😂

Sarah's POV:
Aaron was always one of those men who had this tight grip on you like you were going to leave him in the middle of the night. I don't know why he always thought I was going to leave him but to be honest with you he needed to know that deep down there was no one for me but him.

Sarah drifted back to sleep after her thoughts.

The next morning.....

Aaron: Morning babe. I have a game at one today you coming?
Me: Yes. You are still playing the Dodgers.
Aaron: Okay just checking.

I walked to the bathroom and I saw Aaron's razor on the sink and he knows it drives me crazy when he leaves dirty things around the sink. I especially got him a plastic tub thingy to put his things in but I think he does this on purpose to make me mad.

After brushing my teeth I walked out and he was walking around with basketball shorts and on top of that he was shirtless.

My god! 😍

This man! 😍

My ovaries were just losing it because every single time I would see him shirtless I would lose my damn mind. I kept thinking to myself that is my fiancé looking so damn sexy right now and he doesn't know it.

He didn't know I was staring at him since he was occupied getting his things ready for the game.

I walked up behind him and rubbed his stomach and he was in a moaning fit you could tell. I was getting back at him for touching my boobs when we were sleeping yesterday.

Aaron: Babe. I have to go soon.
Me: Okay and?
Aaron: Come on baby stop.
Me: Nope.
Aaron: Okay I'm sorry for squishing your boobs before we went to sleep yesterday.
Me: Nope: I want it now.
Aaron: Babe. You are gonna make me late.
Me: Fine but I want a kiss. *giggling*
Aaron: That's better.

I leaned up to kiss him and the kiss just lasted a little longer than I thought it would. I'm sorry but when you are kissing Aaron Judge his lips are so damn sexy you want to lose your mind.

Aaron: Honey you stopped kissing me.
Me: I'm sorry I'm in deep thought.
Aaron: About what?
Me: I thought Gleyber's wife's name was Maria and it is actually Elizabeth. I don't know why I was calling her Maria.

Aaron was on the floor laughing after I said that.

Aaron: Do you like the name Maria?
Me: Yeah it is a pretty name.
Aaron: Maybe you are thinking of West Side Story Maria?
Me: Yeah maybe. I love that movie. We should watch it later.
Aaron: Yeah we should.

As we headed into the clubhouse later on I walked over to G's wife and I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and gave me a hug.

Me: I have been calling you Maria this whole time and that isn't even your name.
Elizabeth: Yeah it is Elizabeth but that's okay. I didn't mind.
Me: Okay. 😂 I was like she keeps looking at me weird and then I thought maybe her name isn't Maria. I had to google it this morning and I'm like oh my god her name is Elizabeth.

Gleyber walked over to us after and he smiled and gave his baby a kiss on the cheek. He saw the confused look on my face and asked what was wrong.

Me: I have been calling your wife Maria this whole time and her name is Elizabeth.
Gleyber: Haha. It happens Sarah.
Me: It is still a pretty name. Might as well call her Queen Elizabeth.
Gleyber: Yeah I do that sometimes.
Me: Makes sense. It fits her. You don't hear anything about her and I love that.
Elizabeth: I like to keep a low profile sometimes.
Me: Honey same with me. No one knows what I do or who I am. I'm just me. A lucky fan who gets to marry Mr. All Rise over there. 😂
Elizabeth: Still feels like a dream huh?
Me: Always.

Gian walked in with Jessica and they walked over to us and said hello. Chrissy was sitting in Gio's cubby like a little child as usual and Gio went to shower.

This clubhouse gets pretty packed fast but then again I don't even know sometimes how this team manages so many people.

Aaron: You Okay love?
Me: Mhm. I'm fine. Just into space.
Aaron: Yeah I could see that.

Jessica walks over to us and then she says out loud she had the best sex ever last night. Elizabeth was laughing and then Christina just shakes her head laughing at her sister.

Jessica: Why are you two laughing?
Elizabeth: Honey you said it out loud. In a locker room full of good looking men.
Jessica: Oops. 😂
Gian: Jess is a mess. 😂
Jessica: No shit I have a big mouth to do big things also. ;)
Gian: Honey this isn't the place to get nasty right now. 😏
Aaron: Okay you two enough of the sex talk we have to get on the field.
Gian: Talk to you ladies later. Get to your seats.
Me: Hold your horses we are coming.
Aaron: I want to see my baby out there so I can get sex later. ;)
Me: Yeah yeah. 😂