Chapter 11

*Hunter*
We all march down the street. I was talking to the Jacks. I was in the middle between them. I looked over at Johnson he's looking down at his feet while he walks.
I look over to where Gilinsky was he started talking to Mahogany.
"Hey Jack, can I ask you something?" He looks up real fast. "What's on your mind" he looks at me and smiles.
His smile is so cute.
"Why do you talk to me?" I ask shyly. He stops immediately. He starts walking once he's the last in the "line" we got going on.
I stop with him.
"Well, I like talking to pretty girls." He smiles. "Plus you've got a killer personality." I laugh.
"Thanks Jack. But I mean it."
"And I meant it too" He looks into my eyes. "Alright off that topic. Why didn't Jacob come?" Jack asks.
"He needed to work on his music" I smile at Jack. "Why'd you stop?" I ask him.
"I-I really don't know. It's like I just froze. Sorry." He says quietly. "Boo it's okay" I wink at him.
He smiles at me.
"Oh look an arcade!" Taylor screams. We all cheer, pumping our fists in the air.
I have a feeling we're gonna annoy everyone in the joint.
••
"Hey Hunter. What you playing?" I turn my head to see Johnson standing there. "Hey Jack, I think it's called 'Space Jumpers' some shit like that. Sound like the people who made this were high as they made this."
I hear Jack laugh.
I open my mouth to say something when I was interrupted by Taylor, screaming.
Jack and I look at each other, worry in both of our eyes. We run towards the sound of him yelling. "Taylor!" I yell.
"Hunter help!" I run to his voice.
Once I find him, there is a man on top of him. "Get off of him!" I yell.
I run towards the man on top of him. I tackle him off of Taylor.
I punch the man in the face several times. I get up, being the idiot I am, I didn't check to see if he was out or not.
He clasps onto my left ankle. Hard. I am forced to fall, hitting my head on the hard floor.
I scream. I lift my head to see a blurry image of all the boys standing there. My vision might be blurry but I see that they are pissed.
I black out to the noise of yelling.
•^•
"She's in very critical condition. She hit her head pretty hard on the floor of the arcade," I hear a voice say ever so softly.
"Is she going to be okay?" I hear a voice say. I think it's Cam. "Eventually," the voice says again. "She will have many headaches for the time being."
"When do you think she'll be up?"
"Very soon, I'll be right back."
I remain with my eyes shut. "Cam?" I speck as loud as my voice will right now. My eyes open one by one.
"Oh my god Hunter. You're up!" I smile at how happy he was. He smiles back.
"How long have I been out?"
"Three days" my eyes widen.
"Three days?" I repeat, this time questioning. He nods. "What about magcon?"
"We're still doing the tour. Just switching the dates." I sigh.
"How's Taylor
•••
ALRIGHT YAY!
THIS NEW WATTPAD UPDATE IS SHIT! I DIDNT EVEN PRESSED IT TO UPDATE! I HATE IT LIKE THIS TOOL BAR WHY KS THERE THE "@" SIGN ON IT LIKE WHEN WE GONNA US THAT IN OUR STORIES??