Chapter 19

*Hunter*

"Hunter get your ass up!" I hear someone scream. My eyes shoot open as the voice starts pushing my shoulder.

"Can you not?" I look over next to me and see Meg, and everyone looking as us.

"Just get me off this plane."

"Gladly."

She stands up and she merges herself into the aisle. She moves back, pushing the people behind her backwards.

I walk in front of her quickly getting in the aisle. We were towards the exit of the plane so
We got of fairly quick.

When we hop off the plane, I look for Jack. My eyes wonder around, and I find him sitting down on the floor on his phone.

"Hia," I say approaching him. His head lifts up and smiles at the sight of me. "Hey beautiful."

I feel my cheeks heat up. I press my back against the wall he's sitting against and I drag my body down till I'm sitting on the floor.

My head is straight ahead of me, but I can just see Jack looking at me. I turn my head towards his direction and I see him smiling at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask with a laugh.

"I just can't believe I can call you mine," he smiles and he leans in, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Jack you're too sweet!" I exclaim. He grabs my hands and he looks down at them.

He then released both of my hands and focused on my left hand. He turns my arm around and starts observing my cuts. Trying their hardest to heal.

Jack takes his thumb and starts tracing over the scars left all up and down my arm.

"Jack," I whisper as my voice quivers.

He looks up and his eyes met mine. I see the tears in his eyes shining.

"Jack," I repeat the same way I did before.

"I-I-I'm sorry," he wipes his eyes and tries to continue. "Rea-Really I am--"

"Jack it's fine," I whisper back at him. He looks at me and smiles. "That's the smile I love!" I say excited.

He gives a short laugh, "I love you, Hunter. So, so, so, so, so, so much."

"I love you too"

He gently cups my face and he pulls me towards him. Our lips connect.

I don't know why, by every time we kiss fireworks explodes everywhere in my stomach.

I'm just lost in love!

"Yo! Love birds, let's go!"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Halloooo

So like I've been obsessed with #Kendrea

(Kenny Holland and Andrea Russet)

They're literally life.

Like I'll leave a photo above so you can see how 😍😍😍 they are together.

Anyways!

I don't know where I was going with this chapter. I guess just a filler??

Yup