Chapter 17

*Hunter*

"Mahogany I need help!" I yelled from inside the bathroom trying to fix my hair.

"Just put it into a high ponytail," she causally yells back.

I groan and put my hair into a high ponytail. Tonight I'm wearing a causal sleeveless red dress with a jean sleeveless vest, along with my black all back vans.

I walked out of the bathroom and I looked at Mahogany and Meg, who stood there eyes widened.

"Is there something on my fa--" a knock on the door interrupted me. Mahogany and Meg squealed.

I checked my phone to see the time. 8:06

I open the door to find Jack looking at his shoes. But once the door is wide open he looks up, smiling.

"Wow! You look stunning," he says sounding shocked.

"Shocker, Mr. Johnson?" I laughed. He laughed with me and honestly his laugh is the best thing ever.

"Not at all, Ms. Trainor," behind me I hear camera clicks. I roll my eyes and turn around. There stands the girls, taking pictures.

I laugh. "Bye girls!" I yell as I walk out and close the door behind me.

Jack laughs, "Shall we?" He holds out his hand offering me to hold.

"We shall," I take his hand in mine and we intertwined our fingers. We head to the elevator and it quickly shoots up to our floor.

Still holding hands I turn to Jack, "Jack. Thank you so much for taking me out tonight."

"No problem baby girl," I puts his free hand on my cheek and he easily kisses my forehead. Cause' I'm short and he's tall. Well to me.

We get out of the elevator and we head out the door.

Jack leads us, as we make small talk about the most random shit we could ever think of.

The noise of laughter and screams fill the air. Once we turn the corner I see where this is all coming from.

"Jack!" I scream as I jump up.

I hear him laugh. He pulls my hand as we get in the line to get our tickets.

Once we get to one of the booths Jack gets us wristbands. "Jack, let me pay," I tell him.

He shakes his head and gives the lady money, which she passes 2 papery pink wristbands.

"I was not gonna let you pay," he states as I grab his hand again. "Jack, I would've payed it's fine," he shakes his head.

"This is my date to you," I smile wide at him. I get on my tippy toes and I kiss his cheek.

Once I get back down, we head inside. "Alright Hunter," Jack added. "What's first?"

"Roller coasters!" I screamed pulling Jack towards the roller coasters.

•*•*•

"Jack!" I whined as we sit at the top of a Farris Wheel. I like this one. It's very roomy actually.

I hear him chuckle, "I'm sorry Hunter!"

"You can't love dolphins more than you love me," I whine once again joking.

"Hunter, I love you. But Dolphins are at the top of my list." I pout making a "mph" sound, movie further away from him.

"Hunter no!" He yells after me. "I love you more than Dolphins! I promise," he states.

I look back at him. "You do?"

I come back closer to him. "Mhm," he hums. Jack gently places both of his hands on my face so that both of his thumbs softly rub under my eyes.

Before I know it, were both leaning in.

Sooner our lips touch, his soft lips rest on mine. I feel fireworks exposing everywhere in my stomach.

He pulls away slowly and he stares into my eyes. "I love you way more that dolphins," he whispers.

I chuckle. "Hunter?"

"Yes Jack?" I answer back whispering. He takes his hands in mine as we shift in the seat.

"Hunter, I've loved you ever since I saw you on stage at Magcon at your hometown," he says still looking in my eyes. But once in a hole he would look around. He continues, "I saw you over at the DJ booth with Mahogany smiling and having fun. I knew you're the one for me."

My eyes widen.

"Hunter, I would love it if you would agree to be my girlfriend. Will you?"

I take my right hand out of his and cover my mouth.

I find my head nodding continuously. The smile on Jack's face widens.

He pulls me in closer and gives me a quick peck on the lip. "I love you," he states.

"More than dolphins?" I question. I know I should have said 'I love you' then but I needed the approval.

"Way more than dolphins!" He screams out. "Then I love you too"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I had so many feels while writing this!!

I would have updated sooner but I wrote it all and I saved it and I was going to upload Thursday after school. But it didn't save! So I had to rewrite it but I made it way better!

So yeah.