Chapter 26

Hunter

I was about to say something, but Jack cut me off. "I love you. And I don't care what scars or flaws you have, I love you."

He look at him and I give him a genuine smile. One that hasn't been seen in a while. I smile at him. "I love you."

At this time, a waitress comes up and gives us a cup of coffee. I look at her and give her a smile as a "Thanks."

"Hey Hunter," Jack's small voice fills my ears. I make a small noise notifying him to go ahead and say what he wanted to say. "Happy Birthday."

(A/N I even surprised myself on that)

I look at him confused. It's not my birthday.

"It's not my-"

"It's the 26th. It's your birthday," he chuckles.

"Oh my god! How could I forget my own birthday?" I look and down at the table. "The guys wanted to go out for your birthday."

He looks at me in the eyes and smiles. "After we're done with this, can we go find them?" I whisper hoping he can hear me. When I look at him he nods "yes" and continues to smile.

••

"That'll be $23.37," a nice waitress with a name tag that read "Cindy." I could tell Jack was about to take out his wallet but I stopped him. "I'm paying," he says.

I try to take out my money faster than him but he pays. Cindy smiles at her feet and gives Jack his change. I scrunch my nose and I glare at him.

"I wasn't going to let the birthday girl pay for her own dinner," he wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

We walk out of the cafe as I look down at both of our feet moving in sync. Jack starts walking in the opposite side of the hotel. And soon we come up to a Dave and Busters.

Jack smirks and we walk in. "Let's surprise then," he whispers into U eat. I nod in agreement.

We look around for the guys and we see them all crowded around one another. "jump up and scare?"

"Jump up and scare."

Jack and I run towards them and I jump just before them. I start riding Aaron. "Wassup people!" Everyone screams.

Before, saw Jack bump into Jack's back. "TURN UP" I yell over everyone.

•\€\£\!|*\+>{!,£\!\*\!£|!|*_¥|!,

ITS BLACK AND BLUE! NOT WHITE AND GOLD YOU BLIND AF IF YOU SEE WHITE AND GOLD! MKAY? MKAY.

hi. Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to give Yall something.